Season Two, Event 21: 3 Hour Party Race

So today I decided to practice for the 12 minute turbo race tomorrow, using this race league. While I'm playing in this race I figured I might as well go for the 1 pointer as well... (This race was way in my sleeping time so there was no way I was going to last the full 3 hours, my character would die before the race ends.)

Then I got better RNG in this race for drops than other races that I actually participated fully. WTF RNG.

Even had 2 quicksilvers drop...

The only bad thing about this race was that the terraces was waaayyy messed up. Seriously, the tribal isles entrance was nowhere near the mud flats entrance, they were at another place altogether. I spent a lot of time running around in terraces, which affected my timing.
Whatever.
I have never played Diablo 2 or Diablo 3...

I have played FATE and it's successors, though, and I'm told it's similar to Diablo.
damn fck server issues :x
Keep It Thoro!
tnk ggg death at lvl 30 for all freeze game....number 2 marauder and topo 20!!!

gg ggg
ign HeX_mistyca
all my group freeze and me die
ign HeX_mistyca
do u got connection probs too?
Keep It Thoro!
lol i just got 141'th place with lvl 24 i was for sure that would be like 2000 =
top kek
Lvl 32 solo - pretty casual run - 3rd mara for my effort, I also got Hillock first lol

lol
wow....

Died, remade character to get some points, end up just shourt of lvl 24, about 1k exp away....

Btw, I love these races.

Waiting on new pc before I make a main character.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info