Season Two, Event 19: 90 Minute Ancestral Solo

"
Syracusae wrote:
Ok but when do we get it? I mean when u get the right number of point we have it in the hardcore stash directly?
And do we have it only once?

The number of points you get is your number of tickets for the lottery.
So you may win something with just one point ... or you may win nothing although you scored first and got many points.
gg rank 5. Started 10minutes late and had nice westerns and shit gear.
Last edited by deansymule on Apr 24, 2013, 2:36:21 PM
Lost ~40k exp due to dc one minute before the end of this race... :(
Keysus guide us. Keysus teach us.
Keysus protect us.
In your light we thrive.
In your mercy we are sheltered.
In your wisdom we are humbled.
We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.
Last edited by Angstklinge on Apr 24, 2013, 2:35:41 PM
I wonder if I have two characters with lv 9 and 13, respectively, how many points do I get?
"
WillyTest wrote:
I wonder if I have two characters with lv 9 and 13, respectively, how many points do I get?

only 3, highest character on your account counts.
Last edited by Latenis on Apr 24, 2013, 2:37:37 PM
"
Redblade wrote:
I give up, really don't know why I even bother anymore, desync blocked in a tunnel with totem blocking the path in one way mobs in the other with chaos totem in the mix.

Either remove mob collision or remove single entity pathways...

Most ridiculous crying I have ever seen! You got blocked, oh noes!

BTW. Same exact thing happend to me last race and after I killed bunch of mobs and used all my flasks being stuck it re-synced me to somewhere else (but I was still trapped). Had to exit the game and it turned out that I forgot to click mu flats waypoint. Result? I ran from the city again. But I would never ever think about narrow passages being something "to fix" lol.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races
No idea how I got #1 Ranger, since I logged out at Cave of Anger because I was stuck between a lighting warp totem and a group of exploding spawns. Lost quite some time because of that. Had a GG bow and quiver, though.

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O ­ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
died after the race was finished...

always fun with new experiences! :)

Edit:

An idea to prevent this from happening would be to give everyone the "grace period" buff when the race finishes.
@SpyChicken
Last edited by SpyChicken on Apr 24, 2013, 4:15:25 PM
"
Redblade wrote:
I give up, really don't know why I even bother anymore, desync blocked in a tunnel with totem blocking the path in one way mobs in the other with chaos totem in the mix.

Kill stuff instead of running past it.
Nothing to see here.
"
Chaosu wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:

Most ridiculous crying I have ever seen! You got blocked, oh noes!

BTW. Same exact thing happend to me last race and after I killed bunch of mobs and used all my flasks being stuck it re-synced me to somewhere else (but I was still trapped). Had to exit the game and it turned out that I forgot to click mu flats waypoint. Result? I ran from the city again. But I would never ever think about narrow passages being something "to fix" lol.

I got blocked by something not there on my screen...with a chaos totem I could not hit...

Your reply is the most self righteous bullshit I seen in quite a while, stop judging others when you have no fucking clue as to what happened to them.

I enjoy the game as much as the next guy, I do support the developers of it as well and hope they keep striving to resolve issues within the game, these desync issues are a major factor within these races that are influenced a lot by RNG already. As desync is a tough nut to crack there is only so many solutions to the problem, keep having your players get screwed over by desyncs within a competitive part making them lose interest, improve desync to a point where it's not happening, remove some of the worst contributions to their existence.

Single mob passageways and automated movement by the client when your out of range, out of mana or out of line of sight is the two worst offenders I can think of, this assuming we want mob collision, something I'm under the impression GGG want, and I tend to agree it adds to the game, just not when combined with single entity passageways.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info