Season Two, Event 18: 90 Minute No-Projectile Solo

Ok i'm giving up, just wasting time trying to reach 4 points tier. I'm going to start settling for 3 from now on.
please fix the reward scaling for these races. 6 level difference between 3 and 4 points is ridiculous. top level person was 24 so these points are really scaled terribly
IGN: Pockey
"
DonBlessing wrote:
Srsly GGG fix your knockback issues, or atleast FIX IT ON THE BOSSES THAT IS NEEDED TO PROGRESS!

+1
so long time known issue still not fixed :(

"
BrokenPlank wrote:
1 point YEAY :D Not very good at this game but still :D had a nice Chance orb :)

lol, u chanced a rusted sword?! xD
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD
"
Fladdermasken wrote:
Is ice Nova a projectile??

Look at tne description.

Does it say projectile?
Nothing to see here.
Was doing sins 1 only initially, then decided bit too late that it wasn't good enough xp and progressed to pools with only 17 min left. Would have done better if I had progressed earlier.
IGN: Rollface
Last edited by charliebanos on Apr 25, 2013, 8:27:27 AM
Almost missed event, because of slow patch download.

Got this sword (no ms boots or 2nd flask though)
Made it to level 17 and 82%. no way am i going to try for 4 points next time. I'm an average player and i think the level i reached is average and worthy of 4 points in my opinion.

Spoiler

used the 1h sword on merveil along with the dex chest. The complete setup was used for last 10 minutes.

I bought the axe and belt from vendor, rest was drop. Had a ton of wisdom scrolls but only got my first teleport in coves which made brutus a bit challenging.
IGN: FoughtBledAndWeptForGod, WoE_HitoZ

stream: http://www.twitch.tv/hitokirizoro
Best I got. I had fun, but people kept bothering me. Don't they understand I'm racing!?

Last edited by bobalobabingbong on Apr 24, 2013, 11:52:46 AM
Nothing like having to change your strategy after the race starts. Played as witch, didn't realize that freeze pulse and fireball are considered projectiles, oops. This was only my 2nd race.

I did find a decent dagger with lightning dmg and spell dmg% (oh wait, my spells don't work, ugh!), gloves with added ele dmg, and an iron ring with added dmg. Decided to just use default attack with dagger and copper sword (from vendor, for the accuracy), along with zombies. Also went back to kill Hail to get frost nova after clearing Ledge once.

Bad time to discover what exactly no proj means. In my defense, I didn't decide to run this one until the last minute. Could never get ahead of the wheel and ended only at lvl 14. Lesson learned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info