Season Two, Event 15: 90 Minute Ancestral Solo

Why such a lvl gap between the 3 & 4-spot?
BLAMT!
yeah seriously... this is a more difficult race why is there a 6 level difference from 3 to 4 points? this doesn't seem very thought out
IGN: Pockey
Last edited by Pockey on Apr 23, 2013, 12:59:37 PM
I just can't survive Ancestral...those Lightning Traps get me every time. 4 deaths is enough, I guess. Would like to get 7 points, but guess I'll have to try some other races. If there's some inner secret on how to survive Ancestral, let me in on it, please:)
"
Pockey wrote:
yeah seriously... this is a more difficult race why is there a 6 level difference from 3 to 4 points? this doesn't seem very thought out

probably cuz this is a 90 minute race.. you can play slow and easily get to 4 points.

Anyway.. I died in prison gate :( Right at last turn to coves I come to a goat pack with crit aura so I run pass but they all leap still and own me... I wish I had quicksilver charges at that time damn lol
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Another death chalked down to desync, crabs taking up to much space compared to their visual or simply horrible at being in sync.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
The first race I had to abandon halfway through due to constant lags and disconnects :-(. Apart from that, awesome fun. Love the "Disco Mode" :-D
Ya, with these races it hardly seems worthwhile to get past the second point tier (in this case lvl 13-18 for 3 points). The really good racers already get loads of points for being top X of their class plus the level rewards, why not have some more points for the "average joe" who has a hard enough time staying alive for the duration of the race let alone hoping to get top 20.
RIP in western. careless mistake
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
"
Zelpo wrote:
Why such a lvl gap between the 3 & 4-spot?

No reaction from devs??

So many people asking in game.
Lag is just ridiculous again, 2-3 seconds to get response from any click (Chests, vendors, instances, hits) and game frezes of 2 seconds as well
that doesnt happens in the normal leagues or in season 1/between season events but is the 3rd race this season that is completely screwed for me
(i have a good pc and connection btw)
What others EU players have to say about it?

didnt even count how many times i rerolled

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info