Season Two, Event 13: 1 Hour Solo

"
Daxtreme wrote:
Couldn't even loot it lol.

P.S. I know I'm bad and I should feel bad

Aww, that really sucks :P I'd be pissed
Hardcore for life.

Found this right at the last 10 mins, wasn't playing melee anyways.

#678 eat my dust fools!!
I had some bad boots luck. Had multiple rares/magics but no ms.. then finally got another alch and picked up a random boots that were not red alched and ms YAY.... Then I realize the boots I was wearing gave strength which is the only reason I had requirements for the MS boots I made.

Overall though been practicing a lot since multiple people are doing some pretty crazy act 1 runs for witch. I had pretty bad rng vendored a unique, shards everything just to get ids early on. Did not even have enough for a extra mana pot trying to kill blues in prison was a nightmare with only one small mana lol... Still though the practice paid off I guess since I got my best act 1 run so far. Hopefully I can continue doing that pace and possibly better with MS boots.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Hi, I am fairly new to racing and I just wanted to know if there's a command to see what position you are currently in in the race/what position you are in in terms of your class?
Cheers
"
frowningprawn wrote:
Hi, I am fairly new to racing and I just wanted to know if there's a command to see what position you are currently in in the race/what position you are in in terms of your class?
Cheers

No, there is not.. but it would be nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info