- Added a new Intelligence/Strength Support Gem - Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance. This is first offered to the Witch and Templar in Act Two of Normal difficulty, the Shadow and Marauder in Act Three of Normal difficulty and to Rangers and Duelists in Act One of Cruel difficulty.
- Added a new Strength/Intelligence Support Gem - Increased Burning Damage. This is first offered to the Witch, Templar and Marauder at the Medicine Chest quest in Cruel difficulty and to the other classes in Act Three of Cruel difficulty.
- Added four new Unique items, two of which were designed by our Diamond supporters. One of these is a Unique Map.
- Added two new cosmetic microtransactions: Ebony Weapon Effect and Ivory Weapon Effect.
- Added a new Map mod - "of Ice": Area has patches of Chilled Ground (worth 8% quantity).
- Added a new Map mod - "Chaining": Monsters' skills chain two additional times (worth 18% quantity).
- Added a new Flask Mod - "of Staunching": Removes Bleeding.
- Added a new Flask Mod - "of Grounding": Dispels Shocked.
- Added new Item Mods - "of the Worthy" and "of the Apt": Reduced attribute requirements to equip an item.
- Added new Item Mods - "of Shining", "of Light" and "of Radiance": Increased accuracy and light radius.
- The following Unique items now have custom 3D art: Atziri's Mirror, Matua Tupuna, Prism Guardian, Crest of Perandus, Rise of the Phoenix, Lioneye's Remorse, Rathpith Globe and Daresso's Courage.
- The following alternate art Unique items that were given out as prizes for Race Season One now have custom 3D art: Facebreaker, Wanderlust, Goldrim, Atziri's Mirror and Demigod's Triumph.
- The Way Forward quest now requires you to kill a Unique blackguard called Captain Arteri who is guarding the blockage.
- Changed the mouse cursor to a larger one that is easier to see in a variety of environments and combat situations.
- Continued to incrementally improve the art, effects and environments and audio.
- Skills bound to the middle and right mouse buttons can now be bound to a key instead.
- The middle mouse button, right mouse button and two additional buttons (mouse4/5) can now be bound to various functions like skills, flasks, item highlighting or opening the inventory.
- More keys are now available to be bound: insert, home, end, delete and the arrow keys. Keybindings for international keys are still being developed.
- We have standardised the TCP port that the game uses for instance server connections to one that is less likely to be affected by packet shaping. This may improve network performance with some ISPs.
- When creating a hardcore character, there's now a warning message explaining that we will not restore dead hardcore characters.
- Gems on the ground now do not show their level in their name if they are level one.
- The Multistrike support gem's damage penalty is now "Less Attack Damage" rather than "Less Melee Damage". This affects Lightning Strike's projectiles which were not intended to have no penalty with this support gem.
- Increased the drop rate of Unique items.
- An Orb of Chance is now much more likely to create common Unique items and less likely to generate uncommon or rare Unique items.
Map Mod Balance Changes:
- Armoured - quantity bonus increased from 6% to 8%.
- Capricious - quantity bonus increased from 8% to 14%.
- Grounded - quantity bonus increased from 6% to 8%.
- Incombustible - quantity bonus increased from 6% to 8%.
- Mirrored - quantity bonus increased from 12% to 18%.
- Molten - quantity bonus increased from 6% to 8%.
- Punishing - quantity bonus increased from 12% to 18%.
- Splitting - quantity bonus increased from 12% to 18%.
- Unwavering - quantity bonus increased from 6% to 12%.
- of Exposure - quantity bonus increased from 15% to 30%.
- of Smothering - quantity bonus reduced from 30% to 20%.
- of Vulnerability - quantity bonus increased from 18% to 25%.
- If there is no room for items to drop on the ground when a monster dies, they now stack on top of other items rather than not dropping.
- Fixed a bug where internal teleports inside levels could fail to change the environment.
- You can no longer close the options panel by opening another panel if there are unsaved changes to the options.
- Fixed a bug in cut-throat leagues where the experience death penalty would not be awarded to the killer correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the character says "It would be wrong to do that here" when using the move-only command in town.
- Fixed the Marauder passive skill that reduced extra critical damage so that it behaves correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the additional critical damage applied by the Critical Weakness curse didn't work correctly.
Thanks for your feedback and generous support! It's greatly appreciated as always.
Edit: We've renamed "Summon Elemental Resistance" to "Minion and Totem Elemental Resistance" until we can come up with a shorter name that is still clear