Season Two, Event 9: 1 Hour Solo

why can't i see my witch i was in this but can't find hr? why not
Was 10min late, but got to lv 14.

#73 duelist ><

i alched the most amazing sword. too bad there was only 7 min or so left when i got it.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Last edited by HeaT1 on Apr 21, 2013, 6:14:13 PM
Terrible race in terms of RNG right until the very end.
No portal scrolls until coves, no coral nor MS boots at start, and no transmutes until very late.
Finally got MS boots when I came back to town in ledge, and chanced a nice wand :

Got 12th witch in the end, so close to level 16 dammit !! :D
"
Nanabug wrote:
worst race ever, i have never raged on forums, but the desync, disconnects and all out fail of the servers during that race was disgusting.

30+ disconnects is ridiculous in a 1 hour race, what the hell was happening?!

Not the servers. I had no disconnects, one extremely brief pop of lag.
ign: @Tashur
"
mattw wrote:
"
Nanabug wrote:
worst race ever, i have never raged on forums, but the desync, disconnects and all out fail of the servers during that race was disgusting.

30+ disconnects is ridiculous in a 1 hour race, what the hell was happening?!

Not the servers. I had no disconnects, one extremely brief pop of lag.

I died in both the previous races due to desync - didn't even bother with this one, and from the sounds of it I made the right choice.

Dying because you pushed too hard is frustrating but an acceptable risk. Dying through no fault of your own is infuriating and makes the whole experience feel like a massive waste of time.
Am I just a lucky man or is this a bug?

I got two random prizes after the race.
I have only four points at all at the moment, so this can't be the regular race awards.

German chat: /global 4745
I was able to reach lvl 15. Big achievement for me. Nope. Still 3 point, with old system it will be 5. Big disappointment here, I'm loosing fate if I can do more than 3 points because every time I improve requirements go higher, so I'm actually loosing incentive to play. I know players on average goes better and better but that my run actually was better than my average.
I was very happy for this season because of better rewards but it's also harder to get them than in last season even if there are more events.
Conclusion: 12-15 for 3 points is really too big.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info