Season Two, Event 8: 3 Hours Solo

best race result so far for me, #18 overall #3 ranger

this early city of sarn drop was quite helpful the last 20 minutes

PS: got a karui ward and a shiversting from the random rewards ^^
Last edited by FrankS86 on Apr 21, 2013, 1:18:28 PM
"
HeaT1 wrote:

id like to see asdfman's gear :)

i had 4 chaos orbs in my inventory but i never found an alch or a rare spectral.. or any rare ring/amulet worth chaosing.. was hoping for an alch and a spectral sword with attackspeed

my rng throughout the race was very good although i did end up using a 50 dmg chopper all the way to lvl 22, when i alched this etched which i used to the end

what really made the difference (apart from the weapon being good) was all the life items and super fire res ring, i was able to farm docks very efficiently right away at lvl 27

gloves are beyond insane
IGN : asdfman
Last edited by asdfman on Apr 21, 2013, 1:22:56 PM
nice gauntlets!
from 0.10.0 patch notes: "Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list." xD

raffle is rigged
"
The only time I see desync is when ur rushing areas hard, this race seemed fine to me though, i never rushed just owned everything

Ohhhhhh so what you're saying is the only time you desync during the race is while you're RACING. Silly me.

"
grimbar wrote:
img

raffle is rigged

Lol you won 2 out of 5 of them ><
IGN: LetsGoOffOnATangent
Last edited by Taxt on Apr 21, 2013, 3:04:01 PM
"
asdfman wrote:

i had 4 chaos orbs in my inventory but i never found an alch or a rare spectral.. or any rare ring/amulet worth chaosing.. was hoping for an alch and a spectral sword with attackspeed

my rng throughout the race was very good although i did end up using a 50 dmg chopper all the way to lvl 22, when i alched this etched which i used to the end

what really made the difference (apart from the weapon being good) was all the life items and super fire res ring, i was able to farm docks very efficiently right away at lvl 27

gloves are beyond insane

those gloves are indeed insane. my RNG was not good until act3, that's why i progressed really slow through act2. what's the record for 3 hour? did you break it?

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info