Season Two, Event 5: 90 Minute Party

The gap between 15 and 21 kills the competition. Average level was between these. So after level 15 you pretty much just want to log out to secure your points.

You need to have a 4 point reward in there..you have to keep a carrot on the stick to keep people competing no matter what level they are at.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
On another note, was my first race I ever attempted to get points in.
Picked up a random party, 1 of them didn't know what a TP was, 1 died to hailrake, 1 died to rare firedog in act 1, and the other left because he said it wasnt fun.

2 man'd it and we did pretty decent. Had lots of fun, until the time ticked down and we lost interest in leveling due to large point gaps.

Had horrible drops, but got lucky with a somewhat ok bow and an early poison arrow drop.

Should be:

Level 30: 10 Reward Points
Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
Level 21-23: 5 Reward Points
Level 18-21: 4 Reward Points
Level 15-18: 3 Reward Points
Level 12-15: 2 Reward Points
Level 9-12: 1 Reward Point

tl;dr: First race I was in, was crazy fun..just needs more point brackets.
IGN: HotnessEverspleen
Last edited by Secksy on Apr 20, 2013, 3:02:27 PM
nvm, wrong race
(Phermi)
Last edited by Zareuther on Apr 21, 2013, 12:37:21 AM
The reward Tiers really seem to be a bit too hard. Got to 20.66 at end and even missed the 4 RP. Got 10th Shadow so pushing was worth it, but if you start the 4-6 RP Tier a bit lower it should be much more motivating for the average racer.
That even the best Racers couldn't reach lvl 28 also shows that the requirements for the Tiers a bit to high.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info