0.9.10 Deployment Timeline

There will be no legacy migration with this patch. Passive skills will be refunded due to tree changes.

Feedback from 0.9.10 has been good so far. We're pleased with the new difficulty and are finding the public party system very convenient with regard to quickly getting into groups. It has nice touches like automatically updating the party in the search results if people change areas or levels while you're watching.

We have found a problem that has greatly contributed to the memory fragmentation issues that some users were encountering (where it says "Out of memory" during long play sessions). We're optimistic that this change will substantially improve that situation.

We have also identified the cause of the stuttering that occurs when new types of items are dropped for the first time. I'm hoping we'll be able to get a fix for that into this patch as well.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:43:43 AM
This is great news! But blah, i just spent a fuckton on orbs of regret, i wish i hadn't now.
Monday is a holiday!
RIP Bolto
Awesome!
Excellent - pity its not in for some extensive testing over Q.B. Weekend. But i shall wait :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"one more week" (c) ;{{{
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
"
Chris wrote:
We have found a problem that has greatly contributed to the memory fragmentation issues that some users were encountering (where it says "Out of memory" during long play sessions). We're optimistic that this change will substantially improve that situation.

This is the best news of all.
Great! (But isn't June 6 a Wednesday?)
"
Rhalph wrote:
Great! (But isn't June 6 a Wednesday?)

Oops - I corrected it to June 5 :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Yay, one day before \o/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info