All these afks

Fuck life.
I want to be the very best, that no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! I forgot the rest of this song, but it's the shit, so don't judge me, I just love Pokemon!
I don't usually have much to contribute to forums for games in beta. That's because I don't have a beta key. As soon as I get a beta key, I can experience the game and start becoming active on forums. To me, that's more useful feedback to the developers than someone giving feedback on the forums with speculation only.
Just because people dont post doesn't mean they aren't watching the game. They have nothing to post about until after they get a real taste of the game. Sometimes just reading what others say is better time spent then talking about a game that you have no first hand experience with.

Oh, look, I'm 10x more likely now! yay me.
Last edited by Legolum on May 31, 2012, 2:46:22 PM
Umm i like cheese? And I really just wanna play this game because I am poor and can not buy diablo 3. Anyone else in the same boat as I.
"
Numbers12 wrote:
Umm i like cheese? And I really just wanna play this game because I am poor and can not buy diablo 3. Anyone else in the same boat as I.

^this kid knows what he is talking about^
look if you post on the forum you obviously care more about the game than those who log in for 2 minutes than log out. how many of you can say that you have ever really just stared at random posts and kept up with a beta without posting when you knew you had an account that takes 10 sec to log into. NO ONE DOES THAT. (this post is not meant to offend anyone)
deviate from the path.
...because posting is caring!
I agree, seeing people who last visited 5 minutes after the registration getting keys is frustrating. I haven't been waiting for long, but still. It would be fair to set a better filter, like it is now 10x more likely to get a beta with forum posts, it should be 10x less likely to get one if your last visited date is the same as registered.
"
look if you post on the forum you obviously care more about the game than those who log in for 2 minutes than log out. how many of you can say that you have ever really just stared at random posts and kept up with a beta without posting when you knew you had an account that takes 10 sec to log into. NO ONE DOES THAT. (this post is not meant to offend anyone)
I did that for 5 months after I created my account. Look at me now; I've since been invited to be an alpha tester and made a forum moderator.

People do visit the site without logging in. That's a fact. Logging in doesn't make anyone more deserving of beta access.

There are also hundreds, maybe thousands of accounts who have posted nothing more than spam or useless chatter on the forum. Does that mean they care more about the game than someone who chose not to speak because he had nothing useful to say?
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
Numbers12 wrote:
"
Numbers12 wrote:

^this kid knows what he is talking about^

^this kid knows what he is spamming about^
-You can't spell slaughter without laughter-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info