Images in the forums

ok i have seen a GGG staff member with images in his/her siggy... and i just saw some one post an image in a thread.

but the image in my siggy isn't showing up... any one know why?

these forms don't really have any break in between posters so i wanted to get an image siggy to break my post apart from the poster behind me...

i was going to use my siggy from another game but that company has really messed up their forums so that you cant even check your PMs >.>
so i cant get the URL for that image...
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
the forum code for images and links is disabled except for GGG staff

You can post images inside a threads text itself, but within a user signature. It's a security measure.
Images and links are not allowed in user signatures.
Forum Sheriff
that sucks </3
well guess i can only hope that the forum gets better post separation in the forum update... :'(
Actually, KiaKun, one of the devs made it fairly clear why there are no images allowed in signatures here.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I dont think we really want this kind of mess all over our forums ..

Even if we were to give people give very limited size restrictions there would still be anime boobs and cool anime kids with big swords all over the place.

: P sorry maybe later.

Reposted.
I like all the fluffy animals[img]http://i.imgur.com/mO8dR.png[\img]
y im slept?
"
zeto wrote:
I think a scripted signature that GGG designs that allows players to display, in an organized way, a limited amount of account achievement might be nice.

Something akin to Russell's signature, but smaller.. perhaps with league, level/rank or something.

If they were small enough they really would not cause a problem, and since they are forum scripted they can be standardized to act as visual dividers between posts.

Also reposted... cuz I think sharing account info via a small compact scripted signature is a community building thing that should be supported.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
"
zeto wrote:
"
zeto wrote:
I think a scripted signature that GGG designs that allows players to display, in an organized way, a limited amount of account achievement might be nice.

Something akin to Russell's signature, but smaller.. perhaps with league, level/rank or something.

If they were small enough they really would not cause a problem, and since they are forum scripted they can be standardized to act as visual dividers between posts.

Also reposted... cuz I think sharing account info via a small compact scripted signature is a community building thing that should be supported.

this would be pretty good... im all for any thing that boots community involvement.

the MMOs i hope to some day develop are heavily based on community play and attachments. :)

@ Russell
i like Anime boobs and cool guys with swords. </3 ha ha
i LOVE Asian girls tho <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info