So tired of waiting

You're waiting 4 days for key, I'm waiting 8 months for one freaking key...
"
z4ck wrote:
You're waiting 4 days for key, I'm waiting 8 months for one freaking key...

Ermm, by 8 months I would have already bought a key lol
I want to be the very best, that no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! I forgot the rest of this song, but it's the shit, so don't judge me, I just love Pokemon!
I have waited for 15 days and posted 221 (222 with this one) times, still no key... So yes I'm pretty tired of waiting.
I'm feeling for you guys. Like you, I've been literally living in this place for the last few days begging for a key like a hungry dog. Nevertheless I've been saving some money and I'm hoping to buy a key next Christmas. Hey do any of you come from N.Zealand? We could get together and play some bball or something...
i haven't been waiting that long, but god do i want a key. man i want to play this game so bad. im not like they
others that just make a account and dont give a fuck about the game. i watch the site every day. i don't want to study, i want the beta key.
Hah, so true...
They should make it so where there is a certain time in which you get a key. Like for example after 4 months you are simply given a key or something like that. Because some people have waited for like a year and I feel bad for them QQ.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info