So tired of waiting

Welp, just like the other thousands of active people that still don't have a key and are going through the same thing as me, I'm tired and bored of waiting to get a beta key..so this is what I'm doing to let the time pass. I want a beta key..:c
I want to be the very best, that no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! I forgot the rest of this song, but it's the shit, so don't judge me, I just love Pokemon!
This website is at least well designed and nice to look at while we wait :)
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
DarkNRG wrote:
This website is at least well designed and nice to look at while we wait :)

I suppose.
I want to be the very best, that no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! I forgot the rest of this song, but it's the shit, so don't judge me, I just love Pokemon!
You only been here four days.
Give it time!
'Patience is a virtue' is whats been said.
What's this "patience" you speak of?
I've spent like my whole last 4 days just watching the forums for contests and giveaways, not to mention the hours of time I spend watching that damn timer. :c
"
soulmuncher wrote:
What's this "patience" you speak of?
Think its related to that Jedi religion cult thing George Lucas founded <.<
Patience is the KEY to success.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
DarkNRG wrote:
Patience is the KEY to success.

iseewhatyoudidthere
Do what I do, and fine tune builds with the websites skill tree page.

I've already waited this long though, the open beta will be here in less time than I've been waiting anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info