Are Paid leagues still incoming?

Paid leagues is just a complete BS idea

Everything breaks down to jelly.

For example, if you want to play a no-trade game, don't F-ing trade, or are you jelly because others are progressing faster by means of trading?

Are kids today so completely spoiled? Do your parents buy you a new school when you are not top in class?
"
shoshinsha wrote:

For example, if you want to play a no-trade game, don't F-ing trade, or are you jelly because others are progressing faster by means of trading?

Are kids today so completely spoiled? Do your parents buy you a new school when you are not top in class?

You know some people want to make paid leagues that aren't just 'my own SFL', right?
My gut feeling is that when/if it becomes available, no one will like the price tag. And for those that are ok with the price tag, they will likely not like that it is a recurring fee (high subscription) IF a permanent league is available or a one time non-recurring fee that is still pretty high only to see their characters be dumped into standard or deleted after a period of time.

I do believe there are a few that will fall into this category though...emphasis on a few. Overall, paid leagues will not fix [insert your random gripe here] for the majority.

Someone who expects a permanent league to have a one time fee is obviously delusional. Any one who thinks this will be relatively cheap is also fooling themselves.

Personally, I hope they stick to the approach of leagues outside of Hardcore/Standard will be harder...mostly because I think it is silly to allow someone to pay for easy mode.

Just my personal opinions on the topic.
Honestly now that we have Void League, which didn't exist when paid leagues were first announced, I wouldn't be surprised if GGG allowed easier paid leagues, that have void league as the parent instead of standard league.
"
shoshinsha wrote:

Shhh, adults are trying to talk.
"
shoshinsha wrote:

You seem angry. Something frustrating you in life?
"
Bunnu wrote:
"
shoshinsha wrote:

You know some people want to make paid leagues that aren't just 'my own SFL', right?

He is just afraid the gravy train will come to a stop and he will have to get his own items.
"
Nubatron wrote:
Just my personal opinions on the topic.

Paid leagues will be harder by definition because less players will participate in any given one.
Economy breaks apart rather quickly with less players and time /played.

Of course if you buy BLAMT, economy won't be your first problem,
but some average "for my close friends and myself" league players might be shocked
when they find out how game works.
Last edited by CCR5 on May 6, 2014, 6:00:37 AM
If people will can pay for a league with "better droops" for example and them, that currency and items go to standard i leave the game for sure. Is ridiculous, the paid leagues can be good but not for pay to get wealth.
Any news?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info