Beta key anyone? :)

...because I could certainly use one ^^ Diablo 3 proved to be a massive disappointment so I'm bored as hell right now.

Can I have a spare Beta key? Anyone? Please? Purty please? ^^
Oh really?...

Definitely there are more and better idea to beg than saying :

"Hey, I played Diablo 3, it was bad, I want to play PoE now so give me a key."

There are much more players which didn't play Diablo 3... And they still wait.
Lucky for them that they didn't experience ridiculous crap Diablo 3 served us.
I knew d3 was going to be bad thats why I have never got it I was more exited to get into this game and lineage eternal.
Well It's not as great as Diablo 2, but it's not so bad either.

I heard many things, seen too... It seems pretty okay for me, although with limited customizing.
Diablo III is good, you cant say anything against that. We just expect more from a development time of that
I guess I worded it wrong d3 is not BAD its just doesn't have the classic diablo feel that I wanted.
Let's not kid eachother here, all we wanted was diablo 2 reskinned, same manner of talent tree's, same dark gothic feel... same classes with some added.

We didn't want WoW smashed into Diablo with a little casual tossed on top.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
DarkNRG wrote:
Let's not kid eachother here, all we wanted was diablo 2 reskinned, same manner of talent tree's, same dark gothic feel... same classes with some added.

We didn't want WoW smashed into Diablo with a little casual tossed on top.

+1
Also, wheres my different types of the same class due to gearing for a certain set.

Now if I roll one Barb, thats it... no 2h smasher, no throwing barb... le sad.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info