Would love a key :)

Long story short, i bought my wife and I T.E.R.A. instead of D3, turns out that was a huge mistake then my cousin told me about this, I promptly signed up and am eagerly awaiting a chance for a key via the random key giveaway.

If anyone cares enough to make the wait a bit shorter, I would be much obliged.
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
"
DarkNRG wrote:
Long story short, i bought my wife and I T.E.R.A. instead of D3, turns out that was a huge mistake then my cousin told me about this, I promptly signed up and am eagerly awaiting a chance for a key via the random key giveaway.

If anyone cares enough to make the wait a bit shorter, I would be much obliged.

I did the exact same thing, besides the graphics TERA is terrible :c
I want to be the very best, that no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! I forgot the rest of this song, but it's the shit, so don't judge me, I just love Pokemon!
I very much agree, I just wish I wasn't in between jobs atm so i could afford to get us both access to the game, hard enough keeping up with the daily things...
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
I bought TERA as well and am also disappointed with it. Another WoW clone (except the combat system).
I wouldn't call it a clone, but i will list it's faults.

1. regular questing has no challenge
2. same mob(monsters) all the way to cap, just varied colors and names
3. No Endgame content
4. No replayability or creative way to make alts interesting, same stuff over again.
5. the community is over-all pretty unfriendly though thats the internets for you I guess.
6. Many subscription issues, can't cancel, can't activate...
7. It almost seems like they just tried for a box sales game with alot of viral hype.

watching this ticker, like a tard, hoping to see my name.

don't do that, it won't change a thing and you'll go crazy if you continue for some time...
I'm betting TERA will go f2p like most other MMOs
"
Macronne wrote:
don't do that, it won't change a thing and you'll go crazy if you continue for some time...

I've literally nothing else to do aside from maybe skyrim or HoN, and I don't really feel like it so I'm browsing the forums in one window and watching the ticker on another.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info