Hiest green contract bug

Hi, I left a portal open for a green contract hiest and went to make a trade. The portal disappeared and i can no longer get green contracts to drop because im stuck on that one contract that the portal disappeared to.
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2023, 8:00:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Green contracts don't drop in a system like that. They're only bound to the particular rogue's quest chain. It does sound strange that you're not getting that one contract to drop though.

If you're looking to unlock the other rogues, check the wiki--because you unlock rogues in sequence by running regular (non-unique, non-quest, non-blueprint) contracts with certain rogues.

There's another issue where people can't 'finish' "The Rescue" due to having completed the unique contract "The Twins" before finishing Kurai's questline, I think.

If none of the above seems to apply, which quest contract are you having trouble with?
im stuck on breaking the unbreakable, Isla's quest. I dont have her contract anymore and no more will drop.
I will try running the contracts in sequence? Didn't know you can do that.
"The Unbreakable" isn't a green quest contract. It's a unique contract--it has a marker reward the first time you finish it, like a quest contract, but you can clear the contract repeatedly.

Unique contracts don't drop at a much higher rate like the green quest contracts do.
nevermind it's heart of glory
"
nevermind it's heart of glory

Contract: Heart of Glory is another unique contract....not green contract (green is for being quest item)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
hmmmm then i have no idea what contract it was i got stuck on but no green contracts are dropping and i have none in my inventory
Unique contract is the last contract in the quest chain. If it was dropped for you, then you have already completed all the quest contracts for this rogue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info