There are some regular tickets and balcony tickets available for ExileCon! Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to interact with the developers and community, play the Path of Exile 2 and Path of Exile Mobile game demos, and much more!

If you're interested in attending ExileCon in person, go to pathofexile.com/exilecon to get your ticket now!

Please note that the name on your ticket needs to match your photo ID, so when purchasing a second ticket for your friend or a family member, make sure that the name on that ticket matches their photo ID.

ExileCon 2023 is just around the corner! We can't wait to see you in New Zealand in July!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
One day 🌅 ...
🥰
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
POGGERS!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great time, everyone going!!!
Is there ant chance for the next exilecon to happen in Europe or US?
Why do the number of tickets increases even if there were no announcement of new wave of tickets release? Where do the tickets come from? I suspect many fans, including my guild mates, were priced out not by not being able to get flights to NZ earlier. It’s not cheap to fly to NZ on short notice :(
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Jugg3rPL wrote:
Is there ant chance for the next exilecon to happen in Europe or US?

Very unlikely but it would be amazing.
Sadly not a single game studio went out of their way to hold a con outside of their own country/continent.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Jerle wrote:
Why do the number of tickets increases even if there were no announcement of new wave of tickets release? Where do the tickets come from? I suspect many fans, including my guild mates, were priced out not by not being able to get flights to NZ earlier. It’s not cheap to fly to NZ on short notice :(

CONCUR!
Eat your vegetables.
wow
See good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info