Do potential cash shop items already exist in the game? I have one example...

Character-locked cosmetic items might be an incentive not to delete older characters, thus also promoting sales of character slots in the long-term. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I really hope that they add in a way to unlock these things for all characters on an account. Even if it's a more expensive upgrade version of the single character microtransaction, I feel like that would be appropriate.

Of course, I have 10k points in the bank already, so I don't know why I care, but I do anyways.
Diamond Supporter since 2012-04-24.
Oh,character locked stuff would be annoying for Hardcore since they tend not to return from death.
"
jikavak wrote:
Oh,character locked stuff would be annoying for Hardcore since they tend not to return from death.

Except that in PoE, they do. They just go to the Default Server is all. That's not so bad, is it?
Yeah, this would be an extremely nice feature to have, it's just the thing I'd buy with my points.
"
"
jikavak wrote:

Except that in PoE, they do. They just go to the Default Server is all. That's not so bad, is it?

I don't think hardcore players just move to default when they die.What's the point of playing hardcore then?
If not for that,stash remains in hardcore and it's a hassle to move gear by killing characters.
"
jikavak wrote:
"
"
jikavak wrote:

I don't think hardcore players just move to default when they die.What's the point of playing hardcore then?
If not for that,stash remains in hardcore and it's a hassle to move gear by killing characters.

Yes, they do.
"
Yes, they do.

Er,I meant the player himself not the characters.As far as I know they just delete the moved guy and roll another.
Last edited by jikavak on Jun 1, 2012, 6:06:47 AM
"
jikavak wrote:

Er,I meant the player himself not the characters.As far as I know they just delete the moved guy and roll another.

^ so do I. Maybe majority of HC-players too...

Well, I thought a little bit about the shop items. There are some of ideas (sorry if these were somewhere written before):

alternative minions:
A "Druid", who summons Rhoas and Skeleton-Rhoas instead of undead.
And a "Siren Summoner", who summons "siren's spawn" (I mean not "sirens daughters", but these little monsters).
These monsters are cool designed, better then "simple" undead.

Tatoos:
These sick, purple tatoos from Alira's bandits! I would like to see some on my shadow. ^^ Also such "skin" should make the equipped armour/helmet invisible, so one can see the tatoos.

Ghost:
Charakter who use Chaos Inoculation become semi-transparent ghost appearance.

And, yes, all these things already exist ingame.
The Unofficial Fan Art Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/729
Last edited by WinterLicht on Jun 2, 2012, 3:35:59 PM
"
WinterLicht wrote:
"
jikavak wrote:

^ so do I. Maybe majority of HC-players too...

Well, I thought a little bit about the shop items. There are some of ideas (sorry if these were somewhere written before):

alternative minions:
A "Druid", who summons Rhoas and Skeleton-Rhoas instead of undead.
And a "Siren Summoner", who summons "siren's spawn" (I mean not "sirens daughters", but these little monsters).
These monsters are cool designed, better then "simple" undead.

Tatoos:
These sick, purple tatoos from Alira's bandits! I would like to see some on my shadow. ^^ Also such "skin" should make the equipped armour/helmet invisible, so one can see the tatoos.

Ghost:
Charakter who use Chaos Inoculation become semi-transparent ghost appearance.

And, yes, all these things already exist ingame.

Awesome can't wait to see this stuff for myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info