Altar mod "Divination card that awards a map" is awarding cartographer

Hi, when you take the searing exarch atlar modifier that gives "Divination Card which rewards a Map" it has "The Cartographer" divination card in the pool.
This card rewards 10 cartographer chisels, which is not a map, but a currency item.
Last bumped on Jun 1, 2023, 9:46:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not a bug. This would've been fixed years ago if it was.
Last edited by bvanharjr on May 31, 2023, 6:36:56 PM
"
bvanharjr wrote:

you obviously know nothing

please stop posting incorrect information... if you have a clue you would realize some bugs in POE last many many many years before being fixed(some simply because they aren't reported)

also eldritch altars haven't been in the game for years(years implies 2+) yet.

edit: also not to mention this specific altar mod came with a much more recent patch(3.20 if I recall right)
Last edited by dorkdude2 on May 31, 2023, 6:47:53 PM
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:

you obviously know nothing

please stop posting incorrect information... if you have a clue you would realize some bugs in POE last many many many years before being fixed(some simply because they aren't reported)

also eldritch altars haven't been in the game for years(years implies 2+) yet.

edit: also not to mention this specific altar mod came with a much more recent patch(3.20 if I recall right)

Yep. Dork, 100% correct info. These new altar mods are the result of the altar rework last league.

There have also been similar issues (that have since been fixed) Such as here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362403

This post gets into tags and datamining. I'm not knowledgeable in that field so I did not include that information in my post but I'm sure whoever at GGG who looks into it will be able to figure it out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info