Problem with receiving physical items

"
Setsuga wrote:
Hello guys,
Anyone with troubles about receiving the T-Shirt or any other physical items from packs? I've bought mine in 12 January and until now it wasn't even sent, GGG says that "We apologise for any inconvenience these delays may cause. As you mentioned, we have been experiencing delays due to a change in distributor as well as the large volume of purchases made." with no deadlines about it, i'm waiting for more than 4 months and nothing...

Thanks

Unfortunately if Support has already let you know there has been a delay there isn't any additional information I can add for you. If you have not received your physical items within the next two weeks please let Support know so we can see if we have an update for you.
"
Setsuga wrote:
Hello @Nichelle_GGG ,
There have been more two weeks and nothing yet. Can you help me?

Hey there,

Could you please send an email through to support@grindinggear.com so the appropriate team members can look into this further for you?

Thanks
@Setsuga I have double checked and your T-shirt is showing as delivered (if this is not the case please let me know!) however your Hoodie details were exported in September and are unfortunately waiting on a new stock shipment which should be arriving by the end of November.

@madose Both your Signed Art Pack and T-shirt are showing as delivered, if this is not the case please let me know so I can find out where they ended up for you. However, it appears you chose to opt out of receiving a Hoodie.

@HappyLilFrog appreciate the suggestion! Unfortunately it appears your tracking is "stuck" so we are going to contact our distributor to see if they are able to locate your items for you.

Please feel free to private message me directly or send an email to support@grindinggear.com if there is anything else I can help with - we are trying our best to get stock shipped out as soon as it has arrived with our distributor.

Everyone's continued patience is immensely appreciated.
"
Oh my goodness I thought i was going crazy.

Same situation with me.

They keep claiming they were delays and i would informed of my tracking number but noone followed up.

Multiple emails almost got a standardized AI like response asking me to confirm my address something i have done 3 times already.

ALSO everytime a different support person replies which means noone is on owr case from start to finish.

Very frustrating experience for your customers.

How can I escalate this ???

Support by email has done nothing

Hiya, I have responded to your private message now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info