A Beta Key giveaway

Because it's simply the best hack and slash ever: deep gameplay, great atmosphere, awesome skill system, amazing graphics and, of course, free to play! A short but, I hope, clear justification!
I must get the key, because I am AWESOME !
Hello and thanks a lot for sharing your beta-keys!
Path of Exile is a great unique game, I'm waiting night and day just to have a chance to play the beta, but seems like the timer doesn't like me at all. Not only this game is what Diablo 3 should have been, but it adds more complexity thanks to his astonishing skill tree system, dark ambients, nice animations and more aspects that I'm sure I will find put if you will give me the opportunity. Joinig the beta will also mean, that I will capable of showing Path of Exile to all my friends and bring them too into this masterpiece! Thanks again and have a good day!
i am tired of explaining how much i want it
just please :)
First -- The action of Diablo 2 plus the materia-like moveable and levelable skill system of FF7 plus the character progression of FFX is like all my best childhood memories had a baby together - I must experience this.

Second -- I was one of the very first views on the random key giveaways in the forum last night and got beat out by half a second and that was super depressing.

Third -- I will help you pay it forward by faithfully checking my account for extra beta keys and giving them away as long as the beta continues.

Fourth -- If you don't give it to me I will burninate your thatched roof cottage and all your neighboring villagers. Like so:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfrAf1a9Qhs&feature=related
The game looks great and fun.
Would greatly appreciate the beta key.
I really want the key
:)
FilterBlast - a web-hub with up-to-date item filters and extra features
https://filterblast.xyz
Last edited by Dissolator on May 31, 2012, 3:48:33 AM
After constantly trying contests and giveaways such as this I just can't seem to get one. I've spent hours and hours trying to get a beta key to play this amazing looking game and I just can't seem to get one. I just really want to play this game because it looks awesome, and I want to give it a try! :/ I would appreciate it so much if you could give me your key, thank you for even giving me the chance.
I want to be the very best, that no one ever was. To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! I forgot the rest of this song, but it's the shit, so don't judge me, I just love Pokemon!
Last edited by soulmuncher on May 30, 2012, 10:49:43 AM
Honestly from what ive heard about this game it looks fantastic so i would love to pplay also my xbox live is running out so i really need another game to play (if anyone knows any other f2p games plz pm me)
I Like Pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info