A Beta Key giveaway

nice of you =)
i myself have access to a friends D3 account, because i would not be able to afford it atm.(neither can i afford a PoE Prepurchase)
I don't like D3 very much, its simply too casual friendly with its boring skill tree. Looking for an alternative, i came across PoE, for which i was trying to get beta access since.
I tried hard, but without any luck.

I'd really appreciate the opportunity to be part of a very promising and outstanding game in this genre.
I've played many closed and open betas (my fav was Ragnarok=) so far and i was always an active part of the community, even finding some bugs which got corrected in the final versions.

I'd be very pleased to get a key.

Good luck to everyone and a special thanks to the thread-starter for giving us the chance!

I've been waiting for a key since January, I'm not really lucky on these type of things so i probably wont get cbt access.

Oh, and i'm already at the the 3rd stage of Beta key Stages

1) Denial - Not getting in beta
2) Anger - Mostly directed at the timer
3) Bargaining -Using Forums to get a key
4) Depression - Sad that you wont be able to play in beta
5) Acceptance - Accepting the fact that i can't play PoE and would have to wait for OBT

So yeah im at the 3rd stage slowly creeping to depression and hopefully acceptance.
"Never falter in counting to 3000!"
Last edited by fallen016 on May 30, 2012, 6:41:05 AM
For me this game looks quite interesting and i would like to play it (i am hopping that game developers make an full beta access so this quite frustrating wait goes away).

Apart from that i hope that you give that key quickly so that somebodies gets a chance play it.
Hi ErrorCode,

Though I only just made an account yesterday, and haven't participated in any of the weekend events, I've watched a few videos and can safely say I am really looking forward to this game.

Why do I deserve a key? Well, like so many other people, I'm a student, a student who's skimming the bottom of his overdraft. $10 (£6.424258) is money I could spend on food that would last me for two weeks. I just can't afford to lose that. I'm about to finish my second first year, I've got a job lined up for July but until then am playing concerts and would love something to play in between. I also received some very good news yesterday; I got 63% on my Saxophone recital. 60% is the pass mark to get onto the 2nd year performance module, so I am very pleased. Being able to play this game would very much count as a celebratory reward.

Anyway, I know that these aren't amazing reasons why I should get a key. There are a lot of people out there much more deserving of it than I. People who've waited over a year for a key, or people who've been through hell and just want something to take their mind off the pain and stress of life.

I hope you choose the person most deserving. Good luck everyone!
Looks like you'll never be a concert flautist.
i want to play so much. This game has awesome skill system and i wold love to be part of beta testers to make it even better.
"
saller123 wrote:
Give it here in exchange for my AK-47.You'll need it after the zombie apocalypse will rise.

The other guy said he will give the key randomly so I'm making this great offer to you.
-You can't spell slaughter without laughter-
I would like to get this key, because i spend almost my entire childhood playing diablo 2 LoD game, and since i beated it, im hungry for some more D2-like game. One day i found Path of Exile, which awoke nostalgia in me. I desperatly want this game, because im big fan of dark action rpg's, and after Diablo 2 only Path of Exile gives me this style of graphics, great gameplay and awesome skill tree.
Hello I would love your beta key!

I joined on the 23rd of may and have been checking everyday since for a key. I have a sort of low end laptop so I cant play many other games and I am not able to buy games online. Therefore as you can probably tell I don't have many good games. That is why I am looking forward to this game so much. If you were to give me your spare key I would be extremely grateful and I promise that when I do get my beta key I will give it away just like you are doing now.

Thanks!
Hello, first of all nice of you to share your beta keys with the waiting community :D, i don't know if i can find an interesting reason to get the key, but these last few weeks have been hard on me phisicaly i am working my ass off day in day out.
There is nothing to do in my free time besides gaming, and atm i don't have any game that interests me besides this one , and im spending my free time doing nothing waiting to go to work again, wich sucks.

I would gladly buy a supporter pack but as it is atm i am unable to do so, so if you can please share your key with me i would realy be gratefull. Thanks
Just because i had the chance to test this game on my friends computer and its just awesome .. now i just need this key to get my own one and paly with that geek ^^
KEY .... ME GUSTA ....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info