A Beta Key giveaway

Alright, here's my story:
I came to know of this game when I first saw TotalBiscuit's video on it on youtube and as soon as I saw it, I loved it and made an account here in hopes of getting in the beta. (This was last September) Since then, I've come back several times but I'm ashamed to admit I haven't noticed that I actually got beta access as early as November last year. Today, while being bored as heck, I decided to return and to my surprise, I found that I actually HAD beta access and I even had a spare key to give away. So here I am, trying to make up for my...carelessness by giving away a key to some unlucky chap that hasn't got one yet.
Just write a short justification as to why you should get the key. That is all
~Error
I w8 for that key for some time . I want to get in beta i`m a big fan of diablo 2 and Path of Exile it's the best alternative around here. I watched totalbiscuit too I saw some gampelay trailers and this game it's amazing it will be a pleasure to have a key. Thanks for your time reading this.
Ever sense I have layed my eyes on this game I was really looking forward to it, I have entered over 30+ giveaways with no luck. I have honestly been more excited over this game then d3. If I got a key for this game it would not go to waste I am a very dedicated gamer that can excel at any game I but my mind to. I'd love a key :)
I'd love to try out Path of Exile because I can't afford nor want to support Diablo 3 because of certain decisions they've made.

I've played the hell out of torchlight 2 beta and I'd like to see how Path of Exile compares to it.

I will, of course, also give my extra beta key to other people when I get one, as well as try to help out as much as I can by giving feedback about PoE.

I haven't begged or spammed or created countless threads asking for beta keys, and I've actually tried to be as constructive as I can in this forum section. So I'm just patiently waiting for my turn to get lucky with a beta key.

I've had plenty of experience play testing games and reporting bugs as well, so that's a plus I think.

I also found out about the game through TB ;p
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.
Well, i think i deserve to be in beta because I'm a funny guy, i am somewhat active for a week or so on forums (that's when i joined), I'm not a idiot begger that asks for key in every single thread, I only join contests even though i never win but i have high hopes for each of them.
Basicly I'm a cool dude, with a broken english that try to get in beta in a respectable way :)
.:Humans is not what i suffer from!:.
i really want to try the beta , but i have no Paypal or credit cards. to add on, the beta invite timer is never going to invite me :(( . I'd really really hope for a key ! thanks in advance :D
I am too poor to afford D3 or any game for that matter so i have been clinging onto free online games and hoping there is one similar to diablo 2 and after seeing this game, my dream literally came true.

When i play, i tend to try to explore and work everything out which leads to discovering bugs and flaws. Allowing me to make suggestions as to how to improve the game.

While i would be grateful if you choose me for the beta invite, i am not that worried and can wait if you want to gift it to someone else.
Last edited by Futtbucker on May 30, 2012, 6:02:44 AM
ErrorCode greetings (sorry 4 my english)

even though I think I'm starting in the forum ... Like many of you have been a fan of games like devil here, and I think I'll make a giveaway the same as you, when i have an extra key one day if I get this

by receiving a beta key, my participation will not be less active, perhaps even stronger, I became interested in the art section, but I now still some of the game yet, and I'm sure I'll like the game enough to invite my friends to encorauge them to play it to

thanks in advance
I'll allow myself quoting my explanation of why I want the key from another thread, since it's the only reason I want it..

"
Well, I'm not going to be much of a talker here, I'm just going to say that I've played the open weekend, and the next morning I just woke up and started the game, excited for more bits of this awesome game, and boom, then it hit me, I cannot play it, I've forgot I'm lacking a beta key and it was just an open weekend =\
I'd really like it if you give me a chance..
As everyone is saying, Diablo 3 is expensive. At £50 I really can't afford to pay that much just for a game when I could spend it on perhaps a months worth of food.

Anyway, I'd love to go into beta partly because when playing the weekends, I loved the atmosphere. It really brings you into the game, especially the music. I'm a composer myself, studying scoring for film next year, but am really hoping to go into the game music side after I graduate. When I play a new game, the one thing I notice first is the music and how well it compliments what's going on around you. In that respect, this game is top notch.

Enough about the music side though. I am also (as are so many other people) in love with the skill tree, it's so big! A shame though that, to me, all the characters feel the same when you start a new game... Perhaps if they all had one or two passive skills that were unique to them, it would create more difference between each character.

Thanks for the opportunity to do this ErrorCode, and maybe I'll see you in game,

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info