invite bug

I saw from some googling people have run into similar issues in the past not sure how it was resolved for them.

@GGG some kind of acknowledgement would go a long way. Is there an active ticket open? Is someone looking at it? Has this thread been seen?

"
DCme2 wrote:
I saw from some googling people have run into similar issues in the past not sure how it was resolved for them.

@GGG some kind of acknowledgement would go a long way. Is there an active ticket open? Is someone looking at it? Has this thread been seen?

GGG have stated before that you are not garenteed a reply to a bug report but all threads are read......
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
DCme2 wrote:

GGG have stated before that you are not garenteed a reply to a bug report but all threads are read......

That's gotta be annoying, it's weird that their email support will get back to you right away but can't help the same way. I can't buy anything off trade because I can't get invites lol so I'm basically stuck twiddling my thumbs maybe until the league ends? Been playing this character 42 days :/ just sucks to be put in this situation.
"
DCme2 wrote:

That's gotta be annoying, it's weird that their email support will get back to you right away but can't help the same way. I can't buy anything off trade because I can't get invites lol so I'm basically stuck twiddling my thumbs maybe until the league ends? Been playing this character 42 days :/ just sucks to be put in this situation.

I can't explain why GGG handle their customer "support" the way they do....
Can confirm still in a broken state
Still an issue, would it be helpful if I post a video to help you guys with this? I know in the past you guys have given streamer priority for server entrance, you've made comments about how harvest trading was done. If I post a video it could be like I'm also a high end streamer that you care about :) .
"
Still an issue, would it be helpful if I post a video to help you guys with this? I know in the past you guys have given streamer priority for server entrance, you've made comments about how harvest trading was done. If I post a video it could be like I'm also a high end streamer that you care about :) .

You don't have enough supporter pack icons.
https://imgur.com/a/ukqDPgs

I just tested this bug - he's online, as can be seen in my friend's list, and when I try to send an invite, it says "This operation requires the account to be logged in".

So...could GGG look at whatever the db uses to flag whether an account is online or not and fix that? Seems like a bit of a smoking gun and possibly the resolution for the issue.
Last edited by Eliteish on May 25, 2023, 5:04:12 PM
I really think at this point they are making it worse for me because I said some comments about how they prioritize streamers.
omg.. my buddy has his portal set to friends and guild. I'm both friend AND guild and I couldn't go in. Come on man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info