invite bug

I'm not able to see invites from other people, I can't even see when I invite them, very rarely if I login and log out I can eventually get someone in my party. This only started 2 days ago.

I invited my guild mate into the party he could see he was in my party but I could not. When he came to my hideout he then appeared in my party for me. When he left my party I could not see his invites.

Really need this to work so I can start doing trades again.
Last bumped on Aug 26, 2023, 11:08:09 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Check that relevant options are checked under Options -> Notifications.
Everything is checked there, its not a settings thing. I don't see a person being in my party until they come to my hideout.
oh also forgot.. if i leave my hideout and then rejoin it my game loads forever and i have to force close it and relaunch it to continue playing. Shit is kind of fucked, I have tried reinstalling. Definitely something up with the account / hideout.
Bumping this up, I had an email thread with GGG's support where they confirmed my Notifications are turned on via a screenshot. I cleared my entire cache directory, reinstalled the game.

Things that may be helpful? I noticed this started last Monday/Tuesday when there was server issues.

I did testing with a friend yesterday, again he can see my invite he can join my party, I do not see any of this. When he joins my hideout he suddenly shows up as being in my party. When he left my hideout to goto his menagerie he disappeared entirely from the party but he saw that he was still in my party.

When I invite other people outside of my friend list they could not join my hideout to make trades, I'm not sure if there's a different mechanic for people not on my friend's list/guild.

I can easily reproduce this with a GM / developer in game, I just need a GM to be willing to work with me.

Thanks! I really appreciate getting this fixed, I'm basically forced into this weird SSF type role and it's making it extremely difficult to progress my character.
Sorry to keep going on, I can get party invites if someone is already in my hideout. it's literally like my hideout is its own server.
try claiming a new HO from the town / helena.
tried that no luck :/
I had my buddy login to my account to test if it's something related to me specifically, and he had the same problem. Definitely server side / hideout related.
The bug is really messed up and completely ruins the game experience. C'mon GGG, someone take a look at why this is happening to just his account. I know it's one of those 'weird' situations no one wants to look at because there may not be a simple or obvious answer, but it sucks to play. I'd quit the league and have anxiety that it won't be fixed next league either and kill my ability to play the game at all in a trade league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info