Got my first mirror drop kinda?

"
satanttin wrote:
i hope u are joking?

No. Why would I not mirror an item for what will more than likely be the last build I play this league? I don't play standard, so I'm not sure why I would let it rot there. Can't see why I would not at least try to enjoy my good fortune.
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
dropped as a full stack of house of mirrors card only took me 10 years and 5 months to get it lmao

how long did it take for u guys to drop one?

edit: 8.7k hours on steam. note i've played it before it came to steam as well.

I got one first 500 hours...Didn't even know what it was but I knew it was valuable cuz everyone wanted it.
holy shit that's lucky x'D

Just wanted to say it's nothing special to brag on the forum...Hope you didn't got me wrong that I am rooting for you or something cuz I don't...I made more mirrors than I had drop but it's nothing special...
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:

I got one first 500 hours...Didn't even know what it was but I knew it was valuable cuz everyone wanted it.
holy shit that's lucky x'D[/quote]

Just wanted to say it's nothing special to brag on the forum...Hope you didn't got me wrong that I am rooting for you or something cuz I don't...I made more mirrors than I had drop but it's nothing special...[/quote]nothing special? it happens like once in 10 year or more. i would say that's rather special.
and good for you that u enjoy trading enough to make mirrors ig
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

holy shit that's lucky x'D

Just wanted to say it's nothing special to brag on the forum...Hope you didn't got me wrong that I am rooting for you or something cuz I don't...I made more mirrors than I had drop but it's nothing special...[/quote]nothing special? it happens like once in 10 year or more. i would say that's rather special.
and good for you that u enjoy trading enough to make mirrors ig[/quote]

Yea...ok...still nothing to brag about.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Smooth, gz
Now it's time to get a mirror worthy ring for your ssf advantage :)

Sure a fun and nice achievement compared to buying a mirror via currency in trade league lol
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on May 20, 2023, 3:54:40 AM
"
Vendetta wrote:
Just wanted to say it's nothing special to brag on the forum...Hope you didn't got me wrong that I am rooting for you or something cuz I don't...

I know this is probably ironic comming from me, but you must be fun at parties.

To me, the feeling of finding a mirror was awesome and special (no matter how many I've traded for). The chance of that feeling (or close to it) is a big reason why I play games like this. And I wish everyone to experience it once or twice. What am I trying to say? I'm rooting for everyone.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Bragging here: Delirium was THE league for me
Dropped HH in Alleyways.
Then overjuiced nem3 tropical islands for a ton of exalts.
I can't remember for whatever reason I decided to pause and ran a random T14 Atoll: mirror drop from a random mob.

oh! And the fun part: gwennened a MB and poofed it by vaaling XD.
i found 1 krillson and 1 mirror and i got around 20k hours id say 3k hours of that is afk time so that still leaves like 17k hours and im not reddit andie who do 5 maps per day im being efficient and i do endgame mega juicing every league
i remember reading many tweets complaining after a server crash, that they had dropped one or multiple mirrors. they were asking for refunds.

there was also a guy who got 2 mirs in a single heist run in a video. his boring reaction of a monotone voice saying "wtf" wasn't very satisfying tho

but its good that we talked about this

btw i also played lottery once. only once. because sometimes the world makes you think you're lucky. i lost. it was still funny to see the ticket woman trying to break it to me as if that hadn't been the expected outcome. theoretically i mean. of course i wouldn't have bothered without at least some degree of confidence

i can talk about divines tho. i umm.."juiced" a t16 map and got nothin, last league i think

then i ran a white map in disappointment and it dropped a div.

you know where else i got another div from ? from frostblinking a fucking vase. all those many monsters killed like im vacuuming the map gave me nothing lol. gotta respect your china
Dropped one mirror in Sentinel League on my fully stacked Cold Dot Occu worth like 2.5 mirrors already. It was literally the very last map of the league since I just finished 38/40. Mirror dropped and I was actually pissed about it, because it was at the worst timing for me ever since there wasn´t anything to upgrade and nothing I wanted to try that league. Ended up giving it away in Global 1.
Last edited by Vennto on May 29, 2023, 11:46:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info