The extra VIP tickets that we mentioned in our news post last week have been sold out, however several regular tickets are still available! Get your tickets at www.pathofexile.com/exilecon!

Please also note that the name on your ticket needs to match your photo ID, so when purchasing a second ticket for your friend or a family member, make sure that the name on that ticket matches their photo ID.

ExileCon 2023 is just over the horizon! We can't wait to see you in New Zealand in July!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Can offer 5divs for one GGG
32 left at time of post.
Next time consider business trip to LA, Im pretty sure all your tickets will be sold out in first 5 minutes with no leftovers...
Hyped!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
another four month cycle of a terrible league because exilecon is happening. i hope the august launch is some mind blowingly awesome league. COPIUM
I'll buy two if you pay for the flights..
yeah nah... 2700 GBP for flights... what can i say... PASS... maybe try to make one in EU or something more accessible?
Streamers, AU/NZ, China and Oceania only event. I'm a bit sad because I'm a fan but also european.
Second-class poe gamer
it will be amazing event
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info