New Microtransactions: Item Display Case, Druidic Helmet and Dragon's Currency Hoard Stash

While I like the idea of the display case, I would like to display an imprint of a item I own here, in stead of putting the actual item in it.
For example the mentioned extra hard craft that has taken weeks. If I finally get something like this done, I also want to use that item, in stead of looking at it while in my HO and still use the old (in comparison) crappy item that I wanted to replace.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
Auction House when? Getting tired of whispering 25+ people for a single item, Bate items being placed for Price fixing, and 1 to 5 chaos items not even being able to be bought because no one cares to sell unless its a Trade Bot. And the only ones that actually respond are actually trade bots to begin with. (easy to notice)
Uh, why is there a "Destroy Item" button after I've put something in? That feels very unsafe lol
"
Hanarae wrote:
Uh, why is there a "Destroy Item" button after I've put something in? That feels very unsafe lol

Which reminds me that I need to buy some popcorn on the way home. It most likely won't take long until the first ragequit posts show up where people destroyed their mirror tier items by accident.
You say Prison Cell, I hear 'Holiday'.
I tested it out, if you press it there IS a confirmation box.

But it's still unnecessary, since that button only exists if you say, click on a Standard item while you're on a Crucible League character. I guess they assumed it would be convenient for us to destroy the item instead of swapping leagues to take it out? Hard no on that though.
"
Hanarae wrote:
I tested it out, if you press it there IS a confirmation box.

But it's still unnecessary, since that button only exists if you say, click on a Standard item while you're on a Crucible League character. I guess they assumed it would be convenient for us to destroy the item instead of swapping leagues to take it out? Hard no on that though.

It is indeed a feature that they should take out.

Similar to possible tab clean, the option to destroy the object should be in the options section and should a priori be toggled off for new and existing accounts.
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
My collection might be smaller than others but at least I played the game fair and square.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
What if u put 3d art from std in there? They will be viable on league ho?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on May 8, 2023, 9:29:16 AM
"
Jerle wrote:
Display hideout is nice!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3387795/page/1
everyone have seen the tags of this supporter here whooow!o.O?
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on May 8, 2023, 9:35:51 AM
instabuy for the dragon stash tab !
Super creative keep it up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info