New Microtransactions: Crucible Forge Portal Effect and Gift Wrapping Paper and Weekend Stash Tab Sale

Gift wrapping looks sick but is very expensive. If it were cheaper, people would buy it more often to spam gifts around.

And the portal... Nice animation, but where's the actual portal? :)
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
nice
All has already been said. Gift paper is a wonderful concept but shouldn't be so costly. Portal lokks nice, but it's a HO deco, isn't it?
Nice Portal
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
50 points for 6 uses ?

oh hell no.

Maybe 15 points at least and yet ...
"
Istaro wrote:
Ok, come on, that's not even a portal, it's just an object! Like where would you walk through to pass through it?

True. Also it clips slightly when using small map device.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
i wonder how many mirrors will randomly get tossed into hideouts for no TOS breaking reasons at all. there is now no way for ggg to track or punish that behavior even if they wanted to because "just gifting to random people, bro!"
Wrapping Paper is expensive this days...
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
These are nice and all, but can we please have some ice/cold based mtx? Seems like most if not all of the recent mtx are fire based.
some people seem to confuse the design of the portal... it's the lava pool to me. as when the character dies with this league kirac's pass armor set that melts the character into lava when dying and when respawning
Last edited by Xetruzeph on May 6, 2023, 1:58:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info