Trade site does not have vault key as item category

I know i can search vault key directly by the specific name (e.g. Timeworn Reliquary Key) but currently there is no option under "item category" to use vault key , even vault key is an item class now

Also, Timeworn Reliquary Key is stated as map in the trade site
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2023, 7:16:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I can't find where was information about this change. I m author of SimpleFilter and I'm angry for that there is no public information about this !
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
"
koszmarnica wrote:
I can't find where was information about this change. I m author of SimpleFilter and I'm angry for that there is no public information about this !

yup. NOT on the announcement https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362077
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

up
It was in the FAQ anyway

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3324396#THU6
however, still not affecting trade site?

Last edited by neohongkong on Jun 30, 2023, 7:49:49 AM
up
up
This isn't a bug. Moved to feedback / suggestions.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
Brutal. :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info