Possible bug: Account not verified

Oh hai!

I am pretty sure I verified my email address some days ago, but it still says Account not verified above my nick. When I try to click the link in the mail, it says:

"There were problems verifying your account. There may already be a verified account associated with this email address. If not, please ensure the verification address you are using is the same as the one you received via email."

So, does this mean that my account is verified, although the PoE site says otherwise? If not, how do I verify my email?
Have you entered your beta key?
You need a beta key for access. This game is still in closed beta until somewhere around June where it will finally be open to all
Naw, I don't have a beta key right now. I am planning to buy one over the weekend, though, and I really don't want to be stopped from playing because of a bug that believes my account is not verified.

Maybe I can't verify my account before I buy a beta key?
Milladamen, your account appears verified on our end. Perhaps your browser is still showing out-of-date info. Try deleting your cache, and contact Support if it doesn't work or you need further help.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info