Give us a chance

There are too much players that registerd to the game but they don't log in... some are not here for more than a year!
The free key every 5 minutes needs to go too active players that still check and hope to get one
to get this key while there are more then 20k people in the line... hopeless
For example I think will help add this parameters:

raise the chance of actual loged players

lower the chances by X% for each month of inactivity
and so on.
They are giving us a chance by simply having the timer on there in the first place. I have never seen anyone do something like this for closed betas.

You don't have to be active on the website or the forums to keep track of the game and if you get a closed beta key. As far as I know they also send an email to let you know, so once they get that email they can login and use the key, play the game, and hopefully leave some feedback about the game.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.
I think I will :) For what I see they acually read it and sometimes change so i feel its worth the writing (my English is waek and it takes time)

For example you need to stop to cast a spell skill and sometimes its very uncomfortable
Already said many times, by many people: If they don't login that doesn't mean they are not interested in the game anymore, they maybe just don't want to post.
Done.
This topic is for closing.
WUB WUB WUB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info