Account / character expiration

One of my big objections to D3 is that it's online-only. And the reason I object is that I was burned a couple times by the 90-day expiration policy for D2.

Will PoE have any similar kind of expirations? Or once the open beta starts will accounts and characters stick around as long as GGG is in existence?
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
Bump for one hell of a valid point (though, from the context clues given the amount of warning GGG gave about wiping the servers once OB started, i dont think they will do it anywhere near as often as D2. but then again what do i know, this is merely an elongated "bump" post)
Goodbye LoL addiction, hello PoE addiction
I'd also like to know the answer to this as well.

:)
ATM - there is no expiration.

There is also no future wipes.

Your pretty safe to play on forever more.
GGG - Why you no?
I read awhile back that once you spend money on the game, the characters are yours forever, they will not delete your names, characters, stashes. Realizing with time they may have to put a limit of some sort on this.

I would expect the players that have not supported the game and don't log on after a certain (large) amount of time would have the characters wiped as people will try it out and never return since it is a free to play game. This would take up needless server space.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
I read awhile back that once you spend money on the game, the characters are yours forever, they will not delete your names, characters, stashes. Realizing with time they may have to put a limit of some sort on this.

I would expect the players that have not supported the game and don't log on after a certain (large) amount of time would have the characters wiped as people will try it out and never return since it is a free to play game. This would take up needless server space.

WTF ... everyone i see around long time got alpha but me ... fucking BOO GGG.

Must be cause i swear. Fuck. :(

Gratz Peachii.
GGG - Why you no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info