April Expansion Name Reveal

"
RevertHarvest wrote:
LOL

Another crafting league that will either be useless or ruin the game.

Poe is a joke and has been for a long time. Sanctum was slightly better than LOK and this teaser gave me negative hype.

Easy dont play then
ok, now i see Chris.......
well done ?
runewords of some kind? and you incrust them in your skill gems О__о
Last edited by geddim on Mar 16, 2023, 8:24:57 PM
In this impactful, engaging league, players will bring items to the lake volcano and throw them in, to discover new and unpredictable krangles mirrored ejecta crafts.

The final pinnacle encounter of the Lake Crucible will pit the player against his greatest fear, Layered RNG Gated Challenges Himself.

Featuring 4 all-new atlas pinnacle bosses: the Red Guy, the Teal Guy, the Redder Guy, and the Tealer Guy.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Last edited by crunkatog on Mar 16, 2023, 8:23:57 PM
HYPE!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
arigatou2 wrote:
yeah i cant wait to play that 1 meta build that ggg keep pushing on us and for some reason could never buff other builds enough to make em fun.

What build is that?
I played carrion golems, poison srs, EA totems, siege ballista totems, ward loop, scourge arrow champion.
All were fine, carrion golems were the squishiest.
"
RevertHarvest wrote:
LOL

Another crafting league that will either be useless or ruin the game.

Poe is a joke and has been for a long time. Sanctum was slightly better than LOK and this teaser gave me negative hype.

Sorry but how do you get "it's going to be a crafting league" just by that trailer? or are you just being a negative nancy? and how do you get negative hype by a 20 second trailer that only showed you a name? Sorry but that's just dumb.
"
xPiranha wrote:

Freddy Krangler League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info