The Friendly Fire Group SSF Event Is Live!

You say I need to find 2 other players to play this with? That's a very tall order :D
No friends to play in these group events , but good direction... hope team play somehow gets revived for casual players.

THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
I was really excited to see a group-focused event, and came back to try it. Then I found out it's limited to private leagues only :(

Can't you make it a standard public game with no trading except among people who were there when the item dropped (kinda like how loot in Last Epoch works)? It would be great to have an event that encouraged people to group more, not feel even lonelier in a private league, lol.
What's more masochistic than playing Ruthless? Making a friend and forcing them to play PoE SSF with FF on.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
idc about streamers and have no friends. oops.
Second-class poe gamer
i think this event will be fun for like 5 percent of playerbase or even less
oooo, anyone got any good skills in mind for this?
i retect this due this mode doesnt allow you to be apart of team while requing to be in a team.

for the dev so the know the diffrenace:

apart of team = player interacting with each other

be(ing) in a team = having to work together separately.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Mar 15, 2023, 7:04:44 AM
Unclear which streamer you are referring to. Basically none of them are playing this event.

Maybe I'm missing something. Almost no one is actively playing PoE on twitch that I'm following. If I check who's on, all of them are streaming ruthless with gold with very minor viewership.

I am almost certain the number of players active in this event are terrible.
Last edited by screaminjay on Mar 15, 2023, 3:46:21 AM
This is such an awesome and great option! It should be in the core of Ruthles HC please!
Death is only the beginning..

\\ Only HC Ruthless mode player. //

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info