[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

"
theio666 wrote:
What do you think about adding stance swap tech into this? If you go for bottom one it's 7 points for basically perma onslaught + adrenaline, bonuses seems insanely good for such investment...

Also take my energy for updated PoB :) Haven't played TS or other bow builds for more than 15 leagues now, so really looking forward to play this build :D

I am considering this tech, it's 4 points early on to grab it via gladiator's perseverance but I really don't want to press a button every 2 second and I heard that it doesn't work on left click so we will see.
3.8k life
only 64% spell suppression
negative chaos res
Surely all content viable...until some sand crumb hits you xD
"
Prof549 wrote:
3.8k life
only 64% spell suppression
negative chaos res
Surely all content viable...until some sand crumb hits you xD

Look at and play with the different item sets. The item set you were looking at was with day 1 gear.

Chaos resistance is easy to get on this build because we aren't suffix starved like other builds, we get almost all of our attributes requirement from the tree and some elemental resistance from both the tree and purity of element, leaving a lot of space for not only spell suppress, chaos resistance but also damage modifiers such as crit multi, when we spec out of precise technique.

If you prefer a tankier variant, check out my level 90 character in the gauntlet:

https://poe.ninja/zizsanctumclassgauntlethcssf/builds/char/yankuch/Kuchy_TornadoShotYep
Last edited by yankuch on Apr 2, 2023, 2:41:38 PM
Do you think this would work with Vaal LA in 3.21? I've been looking for a good Vaal LA build (or just an LA build I could pop vaal version into) and this seems the most update I can find? Thoughts?
"
threeks wrote:
Do you think this would work with Vaal LA in 3.21? I've been looking for a good Vaal LA build (or just an LA build I could pop vaal version into) and this seems the most update I can find? Thoughts?

Yes! Whether you play ice shot, lightning arrow or tornado shot, you can follow this build exactly as it is, with the only exception being the main skill.

If I ever find any nuances in the builds, I will make sure to address them in a section here and in a video on youtube.
Last edited by yankuch on Apr 2, 2023, 7:00:09 PM
Sorry to keep askng questions :P but my friend is likely going to be playing a cursemancer/curse bot, which means some of the time I won't have mark available (we play together a fair bit) do you think it's better to just stay with the mark for when I'm solo? Or maybe move those points around to somewhere else? Like I guess how much DPS might I lose from not having the marks when solo? I can probably figure it out myself, just curious on opions (I will also have an auramancer with me like 50% of the time as well. the three of us play together and they both decided to make me the carry this league, but I like my carry to still be able to solo.)
"
threeks wrote:
Sorry to keep askng questions :P but my friend is likely going to be playing a cursemancer/curse bot, which means some of the time I won't have mark available (we play together a fair bit) do you think it's better to just stay with the mark for when I'm solo? Or maybe move those points around to somewhere else? Like I guess how much DPS might I lose from not having the marks when solo? I can probably figure it out myself, just curious on opions (I will also have an auramancer with me like 50% of the time as well. the three of us play together and they both decided to make me the carry this league, but I like my carry to still be able to solo.)

If you're doing some group play, your ascendancies should be:

Gathering winds -> Far shot -> Endless ammunition -> Ricochet

Also, drop point blank when you get farshot and the pierce nodes when you get Ricochet.

You will have less damage when you play solo but you can offset this by investing more in the build. If you're worried about the damage, take focal point instead of ricochet and keep the pierce node.
PoB update is out now, when do you think you'll have time to update it by?
"
SuBw00FeR wrote:
PoB update is out now, when do you think you'll have time to update it by?

I have been at it for 3 hours now, im going to sleep and when I wake up in 8h I'll test the 3rd lab's tree and if im happy with the setup, I'll post it right away.
Sweet as thanks man, really looking forward to playing this! :D Haven't played a bow build (proper bow skill) for a very long time, hyped for this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info