3.20 Apparating Sith Lord [Elementalist] - Lightning Warp & Tendrils Build [Tele BOOM BOOM] (Video)

Hello, thanks for reading my build guide. I will preface this with a few things for you. I have almost no idea what I'm doing, so this is not a guide written by a professional/extremely knowledgeable player. I get by lol.

- The build can be a bit pricey, although with most other builds, it can be done without requiring legacy gear I just I happened to have much left over.
- As an Elementalist, you can take Bastion of Elements for Elemental Reflection immunity; you can also take Liege of the Primordial instead if you require higher speed boosts and more damage. Elemancer can be used for casting speed if needed, but Shaper of Storms is required.
- I am not a bosser, I can barely do certain things on my Jugg so I can't reliably tell you to what degree it could clear up until; it also has no weapon swap, so 6 sockets are technically open. I use it to speed clear areas & maps, rushing, especially flat or odd stuff. I would not take it to Minotaur though, T14ish like Underground Sea is what I use as a limit reference.
- It's an incredibly fun character to play, it is sonic fast and you will leave everything in the dust. A very high stack move speed w/ legacy Queen of the Forest MIGHT keep up with you in a foot race.
- Lightning Warp can have a learning curve; but quite fluid and obnoxiously helpful when navigating isntances
- You kill as you are going around an area, so you never have to stand still, but you're technically always stationary.

I fell in love with a build by community member dariidar a while back with Delve league called he called "Teleports Behind You - Poet's Pen Lightning Warp & Arc". Unfortunately, the build was destroyed pretty hard when the Poet's Pen was rendered irrelevant/impossible to use anymore.

I spent quite a long time researching trying to learn the game again. I have had good success with the build now, and wanted to share it with everyone in case anyone else wanted to play the build. I'm sure I missed some things, or that someone could really amplify the build, this was a big goal for me to revive this and this is simply where I ended up.

It has seated at bit over 4 million DPS [have it set to pinnacle], 100% hit 96%+ chance to Crit and 400-500 multiplier is very doable. Maximum of 9 power charges although more is possible.

Links:
Endgame quickclip of a 50 second boss clear https://youtu.be/MBBgN3ZGpTU
Video Showcase: https://youtu.be/Fz19pWLioNE (what I'd use for higher tier maps, increase pack size scenarios.
Path of Building: https://pobb.in/9lO7fEo8DTxz
Path of Building: https://pobb.in/YXIDLqtviodT (Ashes & Praxis)

Gem Links
Can be found in the gear pieces shown here, it's exactly what I'm wearing. They're also of course listed in the link above & PoB if you import it.

The Gear
Spoiler

Other fill-ins
Devoto's can be used if you need the Dexterity as well, as mentioned, it's also cheap so vaal'ing yourself is very viable if not profitable selling the red headed step children corruptions you don't want/need. Do not use The Three Dragons, I can only assume it would break the build.

Accessories
Spoiler
or
x2, or in conjunction with
if mana sustainment is an issue. Also keep in mind there is a reduced mana cost on watcher's eye as well with Clarity
so definitely cheap options for the Watcher's Eye in this build.

Wands
Spoiler

Jewels
Spoiler

Crit chance, Multiplier, Life, Lightning/Elemental/Spell/Damage % increased, added Lightning Damage, #% to gain Onslaught, etc. A decent watcher's eye can contribute nicely as with most other builds

Flasks
Spoiler

Gear Details
Spoiler
Helmet
-So the benefit to Willclash is that it gives us Spell block chance, ele damage.
- The negatives [bottom two affix's] modifiers are void because of our boots, so the boosts are essentially passive. Willclash isn't required, you can get away with something like Devoto's or even Mind of the Council which has some synergy to our chest piece. +1 to Maximum Power Charges will be a major boost on any of our pieces of gear.
- It's often easier to corrupt your own gear than buying one, as often these 3-4 socket items can be found from 1-10c.
- Lab enchantment on the helmet you want 30% Reduced Lightning Warp Duration. It's not impossible to play without, likely one of those times you'd want to head towards Elemancer for the triple golem casting booster. Without increases to your cast speed and/or cooldown reduction of travel skills for example, it is slower; it's one of those things that help make the build tick.

Chest Piece/Body Armour
Inpulsa's is simply excellence, in my opinion. BOOM! BOOM! On a serious note it increases our damage, and contributes to our chain affect when blowing through the map. This is due to an essentially guaranteed explode-on-death doing more damage for each corpse you make.

The Boots
The boots I think should be considered essential, as it is what makes our damage at maximum at all times. Lightning Warp is essentially when you apparate, not move you're not actually moving. As you are not moving while you're flying around the map, we maintain Maximum Power Charges persistently.

Gloves and Belt
The gloves you can just use a pair of rare gloves to stack resistances, life, elemental damage, speed boots, etc.
I will often use Headhunter's too, and as with [almost] any build, if you shit gold, feel free to use Mageblood to unlock that black white black black up up right trigger code IYKWIM.

Rings & Amulet
-
I have also used this until I acquired the Precursor 's. A Precursor with +1 to Maximum Power Charges is a possible roll that can be acceptable. Precursor is a significant damage boost. The Foible gives us good mana acquisition. If you are able to use Ashes of the Stars and have stacked your dex enough, you could potentially use use Herald of Thunder as well.
I use with Ashes of the Stars. In combination with Clarity, it allows complete cast sustainment with the other gear.

Dual Void Battery
Are one of the best options that I found, they have significant damage boosts as it has +1 to Maximum Power Charges on each, as well as 25% additional damage per power charge we stack. As we are always as maximum power charges due to our boots, it adds up to a lot since it's multiplicative.

====== Notable Information
Spoiler

- As an Elementalist, you can take Bastion of Elements for Elemental Reflection immunity; you could also take Liege of the Primordial instead if you require higher speed boosts [provided by the additional lightning golems] and more damage.
- Your goal is + to Maximum Power Charges, it significantly increases damage output due to persistent max charges provided by the Ralakesh's boots.
- We Shock, modifiers to shock should simply be increase effects, not something like The Three Dragons ie: removes/can't shock. Inpulsa's Broken Heart is how we BOOM BOOM, thus contributes to the chain reaction of this build's havoc.
- Mana cost is a bit high for what it is in my opinion. It's manageable, can clear a map in a minute or two easy. So you'll want at least something to leech mana, or gain on hit IE: Jewels.
Last edited by GatlingBow on Mar 6, 2023, 3:22:41 AM
Last bumped on May 12, 2023, 2:58:40 AM
I was just checking this out and both of the POB links include Ashes.
Atziri's Foible can be used in lieu of Ashes if mana sustainment is still an issue. I did leave it with the item list but it wasn't selected as active is all, you are right!
Hi update pls to crucible
Try this varient of it(haven't tested it yet but should work in crucible--tiny regen loss but slightly more damage and hp):https://pobb.in/dEIZDKHDK8Dp

Amulet slot can be replaced with Marylene's Fallacy for dps boost and cheaper amulet alternative.
Last edited by BlazesRus on May 12, 2023, 3:01:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info