Would like some feedback

Would like some feedback on build I came up with.

So main idea is to use the new staff (Pillar of the Caged God), abyssus destroyer helmet and immortal call. Could also do build with facebreakers instead of the staff.

Goal is to have immortal call up against reflect and tough packs, use leap slam to kill stuff
and have as much as damage as possible.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPGS4n7fPd2WFXDZHOu-0X6vtF0iGezacw974UIFBHAec26DpS37-GYFYEYVKfy2CIKLXvTjIJouoS4UCgBS1gS3rvdO0hYHTxnrkY20OcDq0ppVuv3Q06szWGnaq5zfzFZ6CHdkp9kAqsqmfipj5c9FnzwBoW-Yg4nYqQVaeEGjhmnhZAhX3sODrYLdKfPk3YjHaePIFvBLMUTfAfAnGiAKloGF360jbp42odFI9GgUmyOGZP0NDPZVXGm6H311tZn7RYrg==

That is the tree i came up with for now, it is duelist start but can easily be done as marauder. I think using power charges on crit gem could bring the crit chance up to a decent amount.

Some brainstorming on what is wrong with the build would be nice :). Mostly im concerned how much str/dex do i need for the build for the staff to be useful if it is not possible this probably ends up being a facebreaker build. But yea would like some feedback if I missed something or whatever.

Edit: updated the passive tree
Last edited by Sandah on Apr 15, 2013, 11:57:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info