Grinding Gear Games is Hiring - Community Junior Role

We're looking for someone to join our Community Team full time in an entry-level role. If you're familiar with Path of Exile and keen to expand your skills, check out the full details!

Details:
  • Working on-site in Henderson, Auckland.
  • Hours: Full time (40 hours)

We're looking for someone with the required basic raw ingredients and we'll train you in the rest!

What you should bring:
  • A deep familiarity with Path of Exile
  • A generally creative mind
  • An eye for aesthetics
  • A proven work ethic
  • A readiness to learn
  • Good communication skills (primarily written skills)
  • A moderate understanding of internet culture and social media

Bonus Skills:
  • Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
  • Previous examples of visual asset creation (either still or video)
  • Experience with online communities (professional or otherwise, such as participating in forums or guilds etc)

The Community Junior Role:
You'll be working on a small team in collaboration with others. Broadly speaking, the community team is responsible for the inward and outward flow of information including managing community feedback and questions as well as daily/weekly news schedule and significant marketing events like expansion announcements.

Key Responsibilities:
  • Creating video content
  • Creating visual content like screenshots, banners
  • Creating written informational content like news posts and social media copy
  • Collating and reporting on community feedback
  • Occasional basic data-entry
  • Posting above content to all relevant platforms

Perks:
  • Supportive skill mentoring
  • Flexible work hours. Our work days are Monday-Friday but start times can be flexible as long as you're generally around to communicate with others at the times most people are working (i.e. you should ideally start your day between 7am and 10am). If you have other commitments that take up small parts of your day we can usually work around these.
  • Dynamic workdays
  • Collaborative team environment
  • Catered team brunch on Monday
  • Free snacks and drinks on-site
  • Mental Health Support

We are primarily looking at candidates already based in Auckland, New Zealand. If you're elsewhere in New Zealand or Australia and willing to relocate, you may apply but priority will be given to candidates already based nearby. Please do not send applications from outside of New Zealand or Australia. If you're interested, please send your CV and cover letter to bex@grindinggear.com
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Sounds 🎶 like such an awesome place to work!
Good 👍🏻 luck 🍀 to those that can apply!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
if i lived in aukland i would apply in a heartbeat. what a dream job!! good luck to all those who apply. <3
I've forwarded this to a couple of friends who I think would be suitable. I would love the opportunity to visit GGG HQ just once. Can that be my bonus if my referral's successful?

Anyway good luck to everyone applying!
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
Los sueños sueños son.Espero que algún día busquen a gente de habla hispana.
Cuando anuncieis la siguiente liga hacedlo en forma de anuncio no lo hagais como si no importara.
Un saludo,
There goes another dream job, while I sit on the other side of the globe. Good luck to those who apply!
Arf! Arf! Arf!
y0.
GGG should've added "Getting bashed by Reddit users" to be fully transparent about downsides of the job
One day I'll retire in NZ and be a Community Junior. One could dream :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Damn, I'd kill for this job man

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info