Winners of the Talent Competition

I am sorry but WHAT?

Top 3 is not even good, especially cosplay.

Congratz to all , it was a pleasure creating some awesome fanart for the Sanctum :) Thank you.
the hands on the first place entry look strange
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Omg Thank you for noticing me, senpais (ʘ ͟ʖ ʘ)
www.artstation.com/youko179
Last edited by Yokitch on Feb 13, 2023, 5:16:53 AM
I wish I would see Natilo in there.
Forum pvp
This is amazing work well deserved. And it must bee really hard to decide top 3 winners.
"
lolozori wrote:

Awe, that's so kind of you to say! Better luck next time I suppose? :D Just very glad one of us made it to top 20, I mean heck, your comic deserves nothing less!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
"
lolozori wrote:

All bias aside, the sheer amount of effort you put in should have placed you higher. I had no idea the one picture you showed me was part of a larger, much more intricate and creative work.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Hue-hue booba
"

All bias aside, the sheer amount of effort you put in should have placed you higher. I had no idea the one picture you showed me was part of a larger, much more intricate and creative work.

Thanks!

I think the text might have been my downfall ,the overall tone and probably the fact I could not create rhymes.

Funny how hard it was for me to type those few lines in english...
I just decided to show my white flag after few hours of trying to do rhymes fitting for this league.

I can certainly appreciate how skillful writers and storytellers are.

I do agree with you on previous comments also, the Atari mockup merited better too ! I cannot complain too much , all those submissions placed higher were really good anyway.

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 13, 2023, 9:55:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info