Continuing on with sharing concept art pieces for the recently released Core Supporter Packs, the final showcase features the Voidborn Supporter Pack! If you're looking for more concept art from the Core series, be sure to check out the Tormentor, Hellfire, Bloodthirsty, and Chronomancer posts.

Wormhole Back Attachment

Voidborn Armour Set

Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Please reconsider decoupling the flying effect from the armour effect. A lot of people would love the flying effect with a different look.
"
Quelex wrote:
Please reconsider decoupling the flying effect from the armour effect. A lot of people would love the flying effect with a different look.

Dream on
Nice
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are.
"
Quelex wrote:

And also an off option would be nice. Likely won't get the pack but that hovering animation is a turnoff for me.
"
Quelex wrote:

This please
Not a fan of the static space effect in the torso that does not shift and looks really odd.

The flying is neat but I don’t use the mtx because of that torso :(

On a positive note, fantastic packs overall :)

Edit: to further critique the 3D team translating the fantastic 2D art, the cosmic torso region literally looks like a static sprite and it should have been something more organic and not repetitive - perhaps pulsing glowing stars or something like the 2D art suggests. Just a suggestion for future stuff like it I suppose - but adjusting the existing set would be fantastic! ;)
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Feb 8, 2023, 8:12:44 PM
"
Quelex wrote:

I'd even like the ability to just turn off the extra cosmetic features of items with them attached.
Love this art!
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
Quelex wrote:

Echoing this request. Imagine the flight effect with one of the best armor sets, like Sin and Innocence, or Black.
Le Toucan Will Return

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info