Build of the Week Season 11 - Episode 3 - Conner Converse's Manabond Hierophant

Coruscating Elixir 👀
Wonderfull build sir :)
wow 400 mirror mark just to get manabond to work, how much of "work" does it need. (rework would imply it works)

all these items cost are way out of range of your red mappers, can we have someone else chose build of the week next time maybe something a little under 2 billion mirrors? who has that, not people playing for fun.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Very cheapy Build GGG team, and Mr. Wilson (being sarcastic). Maybe if you bless all players with God droops, everybody real can enjoy the game like the streamers enjoy, with amazing builds like this one, you don't think so?
For sure, the build is really fantastic not taking credit to the player who did a great job to make it work (Cudus for him). But get real, actually how much players can afford make something at level at this one, with the horrible droops and RNG at current state of the game?
This is the vision Of Mr. Wilson. A vision that only benefits streamers or other gamers, who don't do anything else in life but play this game. The rest of the vast majority of players 98% who don't even have much time to play because playing is just to use in their free time and to have some fun are welcomed with bad RNG and droops, difficult time and painful to level their character, speaking of new players well this is even more complicated because the game is not beginning friendly and most of them give up even before finishing the 10 acts.
If this vision is carried over to POE2 then MR. Wilson and GGG team be prepared, it's going to be a big disaster. (I hope I'm wrong because I really want it to be a great and beginning friendly game where we can have fun and have a good time).

Well, I wish the rest of a good day and a great weekend to the entire POE community, to the player who put this build into operation, to all members of the GGG team, especially Mr. Wilson.

Thanks
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
wow 400 mirror mark just to get manabond to work, how much of "work" does it need. (rework would imply it works)

all these items cost are way out of range of your red mappers, can we have someone else chose build of the week next time maybe something a little under 2 billion mirrors? who has that, not people playing for fun.

You don't even need a tenth of a mirror to get this build to work.
GGG have now clue on how to balance even the simplest things.
a biest of aa build. Nicely done
BTW: at all the haters, Build of the week showcasing cheap and easy to made up builds would not be very interesting.
As I understand Botw it is about unique builds not easy to copy.

So good work GGG on this one
kinda sick... ^^
Delete
Last edited by Bleak_Horizon on Jan 27, 2023, 3:19:36 PM
Delete
Last edited by Bleak_Horizon on Jan 27, 2023, 3:19:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info