Error while trying to donate??

Hi everyone, i'm super new to this path of exile gig... i just heard about it and wanted to try it out and donate...
so i enter my information and click buy... it takes a while to load and instead of going to recite it pops up with an error... anyone else having this problem or know why i can't donate???

I just wanna get my key so i can try the game out.
"
Ragefanatic wrote:
Hi everyone, i'm super new to this path of exile gig... i just heard about it and wanted to try it out and donate...
so i enter my information and click buy... it takes a while to load and instead of going to recite it pops up with an error... anyone else having this problem or know why i can't donate???

I just wanna get my key so i can try the game out.

Well, it'd help greatly if you could post what error it was that you received.

Also, as a quick possible fix, would you be able to try donating through a different browser? i.e. Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome
Ign: Desync
Thank you...

An error occurred.
There was an error trying to process your request.

^This is all that pops up when i try to donate... keep in mind im using firefox, visa debit card, with about 50 dollars on it (trying to donate $10)
If you don't get this resolved you can PM Support and they should help you internally.

It's possible that they require a credit card and not a debit card, but I might be wrong about that.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info