Community Twitch Highlights

i never get any of this since 13 years of playing :)
Going strong? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

League was left abandoned in december by GGG

Poor try to get players into the game showing items only 1% of people get after playing 200h per league.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Jan 19, 2023, 4:18:48 AM
good stuff
Ben is literally playing with Quin dps yet kills uber sirus in SSFHC, meanwhile our strimer (sadeg) can't even kill ubers with 300 divine builds (its 2 divine in total chat).

"
hellik86 wrote:
i never get any of this since 13 years of playing :)

13 years? game exists only for around 10 years
"
Riverwind77 wrote:
Going strong? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

League was left abandoned in december by GGG

Poor try to get players into the game showing items only 1% of people get after playing 200h per league.

Most of them have a playtime of 150 hours per week,... so are they quitting after 1 1/2?
"
Vakarlan wrote:
Ben is literally playing with Quin dps yet kills uber sirus in SSFHC, meanwhile our strimer (sadeg) can't even kill ubers with 300 divine builds (its 2 divine in total chat).

as long as you are good with no clear and zdps builds you can most likely kill uber bosses with less investement
This league is amazing, thank you for making it!

I am eager to find another original sin relic. Completing the first run was awesome and thrillersome!

Edit: typos
Last edited by BlackS2wan on Jan 19, 2023, 10:07:01 AM
Was looking forward to seeing the Quin highlight where he isn't a grace period enjoyer haha

Love these posts, amazing league GGG. Having the most fun I have had in a long time in POE.

That's cool but

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info