Kripp's Freezing Pulse Build Variant. Would this be viable?

Full credits to Kripparrian who posted this build on exilepro.

In progress of building this as a Marauder and having a blast.

But I am tempt to go thru the passive tree (from marauder to shadow side) straight down the middle.

The pros of this would be grabbing the extra cold damage boost (in the witch tree) and crit dmg multipler

The cons of this would be losing Hex Master.

Would this build be viable? and more importantly is it worth it? (end game)

Am I missing any thing?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAnEC_gQHBLMMfQ5ID8QQfxGWFE0V5xZvFr8XVBkuGYUaOBpsHwIigSQ8JKomlSepJ-0pTy0fNsU26TrYO3xCw0lRTLNN2FBQVElVS1XGWGNZ81ptWqZd8l8_YeJmT2e9bRlwUnDVc7N-WX_GgUmBb4Kbh9uIQow2jHaMz448jmSPRpBVm6Gdo52unjyeoaIAoqOnCKdcp4Ssqq-bsji2-riTuMq53cAawFHBxcHzxp7G2M9l0NDUj9VP2CTa3dzH3nffhONq44TkIudS7Djub-8O8B_wa_Id8i_z3fPq9kj3pvyr

Last edited by Tremerus on Apr 14, 2013, 11:51:41 PM
i'm no expert but... it looks like youre skipping on several life nodes kripp took.
I count at least 6.
ign: supersmuggy
"
agureghian wrote:
i'm no expert but... it looks like youre skipping on several life nodes kripp took.
I count at least 6.

on purpose.

sacrificing life nodes and using the points for more cold dmg and crit multipler

there are several points remaining and will either be adding more life or staff mastery at late end game stage (if it ever gets there)
Last edited by Tremerus on Apr 15, 2013, 2:12:25 AM
Sacrificing life nodes in path of life nodes.
Not worth it. Life in this game is equal to faster progress.
Well if you got a kaoms lying around you could probably drop some nodes :)
"
ShinoRagnar wrote:

If you have a kaoms, it is even more important to stack the lifenodes, since your base life is so high.
If you have tons of life, you can pull the whole map and kill everything at once, as opposed to killing 1-2 enemies at a time. A little bit damage will not make a significant difference in clearspeed.
Last edited by gh0un on Apr 15, 2013, 6:56:53 AM
"
ShinoRagnar wrote:

I second against removing any life nodes Kripp would have put. Life is the most efficient surviviability than anything else, armor, resistance, evasion....

You only need your damage up to a level such that certain enemies with regeneration cannot simply keep up with your dps. With that done you want as much hp as possible so that you can always react to surprise damages such as Piety s thunderball

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info