This weekend we are running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Jan 09, 2023 7:00 PM (EST) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're missing points for the sale, be sure to check out the new Forbidden Sanctum and Core Supporter Packs here!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Thank you for all you do, GGG!

Thank you!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Thank you!!
It is time.
Longing for the day we can upgrade regular tabs into quad tabs...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Try #38

Can you please add a button to mute the sound of charges dropping? Because the game is unplayable with sound effects on if you equip Ralakesh Impatience boots. My wallet is closed until you fix this. I just want to play with sounds man, i get it the game is free but seriously, how hard is it to fix this small issue that a lot of people have been complaining about for the past 3 years? How hard is it to add a mute button? Seriously.

Thanks for listening, hopefully i can play with sounds before the league ends...
"
Chameleon wrote:
Longing for the day we can upgrade regular tabs into quad tabs...

Chris, please...
"
Raymonator wrote:
Try #38

Can you please add a button to mute the sound of charges dropping? Because the game is unplayable with sound effects on if you equip Ralakesh Impatience boots. My wallet is closed until you fix this. I just want to play with sounds man, i get it the game is free but seriously, how hard is it to fix this small issue that a lot of people have been complaining about for the past 3 years? How hard is it to add a mute button? Seriously.

Thanks for listening, hopefully i can play with sounds before the league ends...

Good luck i hope they fix it for you.
Nice!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info