[3.22] WinterOrb CwC Lightning Warp Occulist, UPDATED for 3.22

thanks for the post, the better trade pastebin import doesn't work!!
"
Tijuas_Living wrote:
If you have ever played a version of this build in the past, you might remember damage being an issue at some point.

This does not have that issue, ever.

Thank you, its fun.

awesome, just curious, are you running with NTR or no ?
"
NitainExtract wrote:
If you are doing eater altars with this build, MAKE SURE TO READ THE DOWNSIDES!
The mod that gives 20% reduced cooldown recovery rate per power charge will disable your skills!
Other than that, very cool and smooth build for running strands.

also, don't forget the reduced defense per power charge, or reduced energy/life recover per endurance charge. Because we always have so many charges, basically any downside that scales off charges can be an issue.

strand is great for this build, also Dune.
Last edited by muzimuzi42 on Jan 5, 2023, 12:58:07 PM
"
muzimuzi42 wrote:
"
Tijuas_Living wrote:
If you have ever played a version of this build in the past, you might remember damage being an issue at some point.

This does not have that issue, ever.

Thank you, its fun.

awesome, just curious, are you running with NTR or no ?

To be perfectly honest, I am not sure what the NTR portion of this build is, if its the projectiles return ring, no I am not.
I am currently substituting Nimis with a Polaric Devastation ring in the right slot to cover enemies in frost, which is a great damage boost without costing 40+ divines.
I am still missing the Impossible Escape with Magebane, base crit watcher's eye, and of course Nimis itself, but the damage is already quite amazing for the 8 divines I put into it.
"
NitainExtract wrote:
I am currently substituting Nimis with a Polaric Devastation ring in the right slot to cover enemies in frost, which is a great damage boost without costing 40+ divines.
I am still missing the Impossible Escape with Magebane, base crit watcher's eye, and of course Nimis itself, but the damage is already quite amazing for the 8 divines I put into it.

hmm... never thought about using the polaric devastation for the covered in frost, will have to try it out tonight. Don't forget you can also get the FF combo for occulist's +1 to max power charge ascendancy (10D ?).

"
bebo42 wrote:

hmm.. the old one went 404. please try this one
https://pastebin.com/XW1zcNed
"
muzimuzi42 wrote:
"
bebo42 wrote:

hmm.. the old one went 404. please try this one
https://pastebin.com/XW1zcNed

thanks again, but this link is dead as well

if I'm going for occultist, which FF from the elementalist would be most valuable!!

how do you guys cap res with only 1 rare. And how important is that timeclasp ring can the build function if I replace that with another rare ring?
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
how do you guys cap res with only 1 rare. And how important is that timeclasp ring can the build function if I replace that with another rare ring?

if you are using Nimis ring, then you'll have to get a really good stygian vise belt + jewel with a lot of resists, then it is just jewel with resists on your passive tree and the cluster jewel itself. It can be a struggle.

Timeclasp reduces the LW duration so the teleport is instance, if you don't use it, then when you teleport across screen, there will be some delay, you can try using a phantasmal Lightning warp to see if that helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info