You cannot do this action while muted

Hey there,

I've investigated your account and you had been muted due to a technical error. I've unmuted your account and you should now be able to participate freely in game. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. If you continue to experience this issue please email us at "support@grindinggear.com"

Kind regards,
Bex
"
Myth1C wrote:
Im having this same issue can someone help me here?

Resolved :D
"
snow2662 wrote:
i have same problem here hardly did chat with anyone and played coop with other players one time one minute have no idea why I was muted please help

Hey there, the mute was added in error.
I've removed it from your account, apologies for the hassle :(

"
Drakier wrote:
If you experience the same problem and are muted, it's much more effective to just send an email to the address listed in the Contact Support link at the top of the page. Support staff are the only people who can remove your mute, and they don't always come around these forums.

The sure-fire way to get in contact with them to get this resolved more quickly is to just contact them directly.

Thank you kindly once again :)
Hi satterman, obalan, and Stoire

I'm sorry about this problem. I have unmuted all of your accounts. The quickest way to have this issue resolved is to contact us at "Support@GrindingGear.com". Please contact us again if you continue to have this issue. My apologies again, I know it can frustrating!

Kind regards,
Bex
"
filpgame wrote:
im also have the same problem for months... please unmute my account too

should be fixed now
I've gone through the recent posts in the thread and everyone who's posted up to this point in the thread should have had this issue fixed. Please email us at support@grindinggear.com if it's still occurring for you.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info